• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of trainer are you?

Type B, with aspects of Type E, i.e. working with EVs, but not going into competitive battling. Used to be Type A until I got HeartGold.

I sort of occilate between A,B,D, and E depending on my mood and many other factors.

Ype B for me<3

I ain't getting caught off guard in a gym..if one pokemon goes down the rest are rearing to go!

I tend to be Type B, but there's always one Pokémon that's stronger than the others (usually a starter).

Im a bit of a Type A, But I'm trying to be a 100% type B. Reeeaaalllyy hard.

Type B or C, depending on what runthrough I'm on (and occasionally type A if I'm bored).

After all, my first time I usually mimic the rival's team setup- Starter+other two starter types, Flyer, wall/tank, and another Poke (the Dragon if I can get it, or a Legendary)

Usually, I'm more of a Type B and C trainer.

But nowadays, I'm finding myself kind of a Type E trainer.

Thanks.

I'm a type B trainer for sure. Haven't been other than that since like Silver and Gold versions.

I'd say I'm a type B, though in my earlier playthroughs I was more of a type A.

Definitely Type B. I love having a well-rounded team with many types/moves to prepare for most occasions. I also try very hard to keep them at the same level (give or take one or two levels), and rotate them often during training.

Though I do try to put strategy into it (as it only adds to the fun of it) I mostly play for fun/relaxation so I don't bother with "complicated" things (competitive play, EV training, natures, etc).

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom