• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of trainer are you?

Definitly B....always have been...always will be........

but sometimes i'm a d, but i guess that's not too bad....

Type B

I usually tend to lean towards using weaker Pokemon like Shuckle, Dunsparce, Mawile, Parasect, Sableye, Togetic, Wigglytuff, etc. I guess I just enjoy using them more, its weird. Not that I wont use strong Pokemon, but I never choose a Pokemon based on how strong it is.

Im not competitive at all, although I like to stay informed of the competitive metagame.

I've always been exactly this way too but I've been obsessively breeding and EV training over the last few months, soon to attemp some competetive battling so I guess that makes me a type E too

B. I pick my team from the start, and travel throughout the game with those 6.

A mix of Type B & Type E. I train a lot to 100, and have 20 as main battle team and reserves. Though I don't care about EV's or natures I just battle for the hell of it. If I lose, I lose.

As much as I hate to say it, I think I may be type A. Most of my team is at the same level but one ricdiculously high one. Ooops. I have like a team of eight or nine though, I couldn`t choose so a few have to sit out.
I`m also a wee bit of a type D. I know the game, but stats and junk I don`t pay much attention to, and it is a bit noticable.
Maybe I`m a blend of many types. SPOOKY.

I became a Type B after being somewhat amorphous for a long time, but it's really hard in Mystery Dungeon not to be Type A for a ridiculously long time. I have to be Type E for story mode and Type B for regular dirty dungeon work =) I kind of really hate being Type B sometimes because Pokemon level up at so many different rates, I end up seeing some of my favorites very seldom.

--"What Is" Jack

eh

i want to say e, but i think i identify with b better; i don't really care too much about my team in-game as long as it can handle everything. but i'm really nitpicky when it comes to levels, and even my starter is usually on the same level as everything else. in fact, more often than not, it's at a LOWER level than a higher one lol.

Depends what I'm doing. I'm type A when playing casually, B when playing Nuzlocke, and E when playing competitively.

I am a B for sure. I was an A for my first game though. I'm still impressed by my level 94 Typhlosion on my first game.

I was an A the first time I played. Since that, I've been always a B type. When I played Emerald I was kinda C, having 3 dragons in my team (Kingdra, Flygon, Salamence) and a dragon-looking (Gyarados).

type-b

as i get pissed if even one of my pokemon are two lvls higher then the other one exculding my starter as i usely train him about 8 lvls high then the rest of my team

Type A for Gold, Emerald, and Yellow versions. Type B for Pearl, Firered and Heartgold versions.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom