• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokémon is ^ most like?

I feel ^ is Zekrom. I guess it's because of the storm thing xD

I feel ^ is either a Swablu or Altaria, cause their sig, avatar, and username reminds me of the sky. Plus, the light bluish colors in your set makes me think so, as well~

^ is Bisharp.

Because it reminds me of Grimsley.

Going by the avatar alone (which is the first thing I look at), the first thing that does come to mind is Metagross. The eyes, the colors, and the somewhat... "cold-steel" emotion it gives. The Blue in the username helps.
But really, it's mostly the eyes and the expression.

For yourself, unfortunately I don't know enough. Your username makes me think Glaceon, but maybe that is too cliché, isn't it?
You seem like a person who takes her time to think about things. So perhaps Lapras?
I'm probably wrong anyway, it IS blind judgment after all.

I understand why you thought about putting this here, however, this is more of a Fun and Games thread. Moving.

(And...not to be a combo breaker ^reminds me of Chandelure due to the hellish (fire) name and ghost avatar)

Back
Top Bottom