• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What little things, details, and other small stuff do you want to see in future games?

I know better, but I really hope that they get rid of trade evolutions. Or at least, make it easier to obtain them.

I'd like to see something akin to the Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go. Make a seperate evolution stone for trade evolutions so that people who don't have anyone with the game nearby or don't have a way to trade it over can still get their Gengar, Alakazam and the likes.

I know better, but I really hope that they get rid of trade evolutions. Or at least, make it easier to obtain them.

I'd like to see something akin to the Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go. Make a seperate evolution stone for trade evolutions so that people who don't have anyone with the game nearby or don't have a way to trade it over can still get their Gengar, Alakazam and the likes.
You. I like you. I like the way you think. END THE STRUGGLE OF THOSE OF US WITH NO FRIENDS TO EASILY TRADE WITH NO THE DESIRE TO PART WITH A POKEMON WE'VE RAISED!

I'd like to see the Village of Dragons in a future game. It's Iris' hometown and said to be far away from Unova.
In the Adventures manga this is remedied by saying the Village is Blackthorn City, but I'd rather see it be in its own region and have its own story.

I'd also like to see the region/location where the Nature Preserve is, also said to be far from Unova.

I don’t know why isn’t this a thing already after Thousand Arrows.
maybe the second hit should bc the fiting pokemon could not see it but maybe Levitate users could avoid both.

Would be cool if they create or make more moves to hit dig, dive and phantom force users during semi-invunerable turns.

Seriously like those fly users especially when we have moves like Water Pledge , Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge that were shown in the anime to hit from the ground.

Ok lets say Sparkling Aria should hit Dive users bc it's a water sound move that means the sound should go into water if its water type based too.( this would also help the move)

Sound moves should hit the move Phantom Force and it's users during the semi state . Then a ghost type with Soundproof would come quite in handy in the game to use that move.

Some moves even should hit Fly and Bounce users like lets say Petal Dance and Magical Leaf the last one should theoretically hit through all of them with exveption of Phantom force maybe.

Teleport during battles should once in battle work like a psychic type "phantom force" or some psychic and dark types should get that move too especially the weaker ones especially if you look at the list of pokemon that learn it. The Z-Teleport is cool with the hp but the regular battle effect should do something with priority in battle or semi-invunerable turn.

Last edited:
Cooking in Pokemon. Not too much, but it would be cool if we could make a select number of pokemon food like Poffins, Puffs, or EV drinks throughout the series

A leak that has predicted several character names and their roles, as well as several new Pokemon and the entire Dynamax and Gigantamax features also says that you can cook for your Pokémon in a tent (a la Digimon World: Next Order)...so congratulations! ^-^

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom