• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What little things, details, and other small stuff do you want to see in future games?

If they didn't introduce any new Eeveelution in Gen 8, I think the existing Eeveelutions (except Eevee which already has an exclusive Z-Move) should have given Mega Evolution or something similar (in different names) to boost their stats. A boosted Vaporeon with boosted speed to make it more viable? An Ice/Fighting Glaceon to fend off his weak type resistances and low speed? A boosted Flareon with retweaked stats to make him balanced? Or even Espeon with slightly better defense stats in addition to increased Special Attack?

More likely they won't have "Mega" attached anymore, but something different, in order to make Eeveelutions more relevant in battling.

Vaporeon is already pretty relevant and the most relevant Eeveelution.
His bad speed stats don't slide him in competitive gameplay, so not really.
Even Sylveon is bad at speed stats tho, and all Eeveelutions lost their viability to some Mega-Evolved starters.

The highest tier Eeveelution in Smogon is Sylveon which is UU.
Agreed. Vaporeon and Sylveon are meh in competitive circles so I personally wants to see Eeveelutions getting something similar to Mega Evolutions. I wouldn't mind dual-types tho, if Gen 8 isn't going to get new Eeveelutions.

(fightfightfightfight)
Combateon?

What's the use of Thick Fat for Azumarill?

Freeze Dry? a resistance 1/4 to ice and 1/4 to fire with fairy typing makes it interesting especially to pokemon using dragon, fire and ice moves? If they ever create more two type moves maybe?
When switching or against Z-moves?

Probably fills the same role as illuminate starmie.

I want in battle effect for illuminate. Power up illuminating move and when entering battle a instant Flash and Foresight activates.

What are all abilities that still don't have a battle effect or not a good enough one in your opinion?

How many moves are still too similar when it comesto amount of damage , type , effect or are too disproportional when it comes to beeing used or their worth beeing used?

Last edited:
Freeze Dry? a resistance 1/4 to ice and 1/4 to fire with fairy typing makes it interesting especially to pokemon using dragon, fire and ice moves? If they ever create more two type moves maybe?

Thick Fat Azumarill came way before Freeze Dry even existed since it was one of the abilities Azumarill had in Ruby/Sapphire. I think Thick Fat used to have another effect, but they changed it in the middle of development.

If I don't get another secret base type feature, at least let my decorate my bedroom! That was nice in Gold and Silver and I hate how it wasn't brought back in the remakes. Let me personalize more stuff! LET ME FILL MY HOME WITH POKEMON DOLLS.
Well, the feature came back for R/S, although you only used dolls there. I don't know why, but now I kinda want to get furniture in the games like in Animal Crossing.

Wait I could decorate my room in ruby and sapphire?! Dang.

But yeah let me decorate my room with cute stuff like different bedspreads, wallpapers, posters, pokedolls, and chair things. Maybe even give us the ability to play a little game on the tv/pc that lets us win points we can turn in somewhere for little prizes like acessories for a pokemon, stickers for a photo club, or sodas and the treats like rage candy bars and lava cookies.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom