• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What made you smile today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up with my dog licking me, and pretending to be Neville Longbottom, freaking out many people.

My friend showed up at my door out of nowhere and we played Mario Kart 64. It was awesome.

Everyone on here who wished me a happy birthday.

Both Commander Pigg's Video, and the thought I'm off to Switzerland for three weeks in *counts* Em... OMG 12 HOURS
Yep. For those of you who don't count very well, I'm off in the middle of the night.

Being with my friends in general just makes me have to smile.
But the thing that made me smile the most was when I choked, or when my friend got stuck under a piano bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom