• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What makes you happy?

Writing (when I can actually get to doing so lmao), and of course being among friends and having a fun time together as goofballs

I think someone smiling or saying 'hi' to me makes me happy, as does listening to music I like. Seeing people helping one another also makes me happy. Bright colours, sparkling and glittery things, and Hello Kitty! make me happy!

I’ve posted here already, but I have a few things to add

when I find music that makes my brain feel all good (WE WERE DRIVING A GETAWAY CAR), people understanding my rambling, the hunger games (don’t ask, I reeaaaallllyyyy love this series) when I understand a reference in a song or something, finding people who share my interests and are nice about it (goodbye Reddit, I knew you for one day) finding art of characters I like, being able to get the idea of a drawing/animatic actually onto paper/my iPad, when people like my stuff so much they go into a rambley all caps obsession over it (that makes me feel so good), Pokémon in general, people either leaving me alone/talking to me and giving me attention, whichever one I feel like (ambivert here... Heh), getting any sort of compliment, just the things I really like at the moment, (like Pokémon or the hunger games), my friends, my family (most of the time)

wow hehe..

(Let’s add some more a few months later so I don’t double post!)

Taylor swifts music, my hair looking nice, bracelets, people not caring how I act/look, bulbagarden, watching streams that have my friends in it, sweaters, things that remind me of taylor swift albums

I’m a generally happy and upbeat person so a lot of things make me happy

(I think Taylor swifts music makes me happy in a way other music doesn’t, if that makes sense. Liek I can hear a song on the radio and be liek “oh that’s nice I like it” but then Taylor swifts makes me happy and I will sing scream it if possible and listen to it on loop and my favourite songs make me smile a lot and it makes me happy when I can incorporate song lyrics into my art and Taylor swifts are great for that and and and idk just :DDD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom