• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Melee Weapon Would ^ Bring to a Fight?

Reaction score
Wow. Two new Punster games in one night. How lucky you are! (read: Is this guy insane?!)

Anyways, it's go time! The above user is on their way to the biggest fight of their life. The one rule: Melee weapons only! What weapon would the above user bring to this important battle?

Rules:
1. You can either invent a melee weapon or use one that already exists.
2. If using a melee weapon that already exists, it can come from anywhere: games, books, movies, TV series, etc.
3. Even if said weapon already exists and especially if it is one that you are inventing, providing a short description would be preferable. How does the weapon work? What does it look like? Etc.
4. The weapon must be a melee weapon. NO RANGED WEAPONS PERMITTED. It defeats the purpose of this game.
5. As always, until I achieve ultimate power, bmgf standards apply.

Okay. Round 1: Fight!

^'s Melee weapon of Choice: The Invisible Sword
Description: Invented by 4Kids as the melee counterpart to the Invisible Gun, the Invisible Sword is, as its name implies, invisible. It's also a sword. ^ takes advantage of the sword's invisibility to remain completely unseen when attacking, a perfect compliment to ^'s natural invisibility.

^'s weapon of choice: The Punhammer.
Description: A weapon of terror, this hammer has one special feature. Its blows are accompanied by a barrage of puns from a speaker embedded in the shaft which are guaranteed to make the target groan in agony. Notably, all the puns in the hammer's vast arsenal were recorded by ^ himself in a day.

^weapon of choice:Foxy's Sword
Description:A weapon from a killer animatronic that appears blunt, but can be used to push someone into a animatronic skin full of gears to tear a person up!

• Staff
^'s weapon of choice: The Pink Blobby Shield
Description: A massive pink blob-like shield that absorbs all special attacks. It cannot be broken by any special attack, and the holder cannot be damaged by a special attack whilst carrying this shield. Takes all of the energy absorbed from special attacks, and reflects it back at the person who launched the attack, in the form of an energy burst when the person is hit by the shield.

• Staff
^ Mega-tosis Mallet

Anything it hits shall be cloned 128 times, whether be it a living person or a mere item

Yay!!! *uses Mega-tosis Mallet on myself, repeatedly*

Now I am punstoppable!!!!!!

Anyways: a Baseball bat
Description: just a normal wooden baseball bat...or is it?

Well, I really like using melée weapons/characters when it comes to games, so I figured I'd post here.

Anyway... Infinity +1 Sword

Description: This may look like an ordinary sword, but it allows the wielder to survive an attack that does infinity damage.

Last edited:
Tail
Each hit does 9 times the damage as the previous. Hits nine times. First one to calculate the total damage wins nothing!

GigaBanana
A giant banana that does lots of damage

Edit: wouldn't that be a ranged weapon?

Nine 'O Clock Tailow:
A weapon that hurts, a lot, and involves pointy things and swingy things.

Big Round Thing: Eat it to have absolutely no change on yourself whatsoever, however, all your enemies shalt turn blue!

Toilet Plunger: The water on the other end is anything but clean. Not something to get your face stuck into.

Thunder Knuckles

Basically brass knuckles combined with a taser. Adds some voltage to the wearer's punches. Probably not a good idea or a very effective weapon since it would most likely fry the wearer too, but why not? This isn't real life, this is Pokemon...or something. Let's hear it for Anime Physics, which is its own class in college.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom