• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What move(s) you'd like to see in the anime?(Or again?)

Lluksonak

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score
And what do you think it'd look like? Or which move would you want to see again rendered in the new CGI?

I'd like to see the move Return in the anime, mainly 'cause Frustration was nearly shown...anyway I think Return would be the user glowing blue, and getting more blue depending on its bond with the trainer.

I would like to see improved versions of Frenzy Plant and Hydro Cannon. The anime's Frenzy Plant should be on par with Rosa's Serperiors' version, while Hydro Cannon should look much more epic than a slightly condensed Water Pulse. I liked what I saw with Blast Burn, thus I have no complaints.

I wanna see Pikachu relearn Volt Tackle, his signature attack. Electro Ball may technically be a different attack from Thunderbolt, but the anime shows it as functionally similar.

I also want Ash's Charizard to use Blast Burn, preferably after Mega Evolving. Oh, and bring back Seismic Toss.

I'd like to see Fake Out and Trick Room being used again, they're cool moves. I also would like to see a Delcatty using Play Rough and a Cinccino using Dazzling Gleam, because I taught them these moves while playing X. |D~

I think Play Rough would be similar to Take Down, but instead of orange it would be a shining pink aura with light yellow streaks, and I don't know why but I want Dazzling Gleam to be a pink-with-sparkles version of Hyper Beam, but it will most likely consist of the user to gathering a gray light and then releasing it in all directions.

Currently I'd really like to see some more damaging dark-type moves, since the anime seems to really lack showcasing many dark-type moves. Any out of Pursuit, Payback, Assurance, or an update of Feint Attack would be nice. I'd also like to see Waterfall being used out of water and Incinerate.

I would like to see the move Lick return, as with each time it is used on a person or Pokemon is a licking moment in addition to a move

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom