• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What movie are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightShadow

Finalize! Black Ace!
Reaction score
What movie are you watching, or have just watched? Also, tell everyone what you thought of it.

I just watched "For a Few Dollars More". It was pretty good. Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef did a very good job. Nothing like a good western.

The raise of Darkrai and most of "Mc Q" with John Wayne, only watched it cause it had John Wayne in it

I just saw Wanted with Angelina Jolie, Morgan Freeman and a load of other people. That movie's kick-ass!!!

Yesterday I did nothing but watch films:
-Requiem for a Dream
Amazing flick. Not one you want to watch twice in the span of a year though.

-American Splendor
Another great film. An interesting take on the biopic.

-Pulp Fiction
Come on, do I really have to say anything about this one?

-Sideways
Paul Geomatti is the man. That's all you need to know.

-The Terminal
One of the rare Spielberg flicks I love.

-The Dark Knight
There isn't much to say about The Dark Knight that hasn't already been said. Fantastic crime film with well developed characters, stunning performances, and visionary direction.

-Mystic River
Clint Eastwood's finest directorial feat, simple as that.

Last edited:
yesterday i watched the 51st state
it was pretty funny

Just got finished watching one of my personal favorites, Fargo. William H. Macy and Frances McDormand are brilliant.

"So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money. There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don't you know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it."

Giratina and the Sky Warrior. Epic movie, but they need to steer away from the "big bad guy wants the legendary Pokemon/its powers for him/herself" thing. It's getting kinda old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom