• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

What music are you currently listening to?

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
"Marriage" by The Descendents.

I love how the song goes all quiet just for the line "I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU". The rest of the song is fantastic, too.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Deltron 3030's self-titled debut album, currently at "Upgrade (A Baymar College College)".

Holy shit. My entire experience with Del the Funky Homosapien prior to this point was his feature spots on Gorillaz songs, and in those I don't like his tone. But on this album? I repeat, holy shit. I feel ashamed that this is my first time listening to this album. Between Del's delivery, his lyrics, and Dan the Automator's stellar production, I am completely and utterly blown away. Like, it bears repeating; HOLY SHIT!

Vay

User Online
"night time looks good on me"
Reaction score
Menhir - "Schwertes Bruder"

dig

/
Reaction score
Deltron 3030's self-titled debut album, currently at "Upgrade (A Baymar College College)".

Holy shit. My entire experience with Del the Funky Homosapien prior to this point was his feature spots on Gorillaz songs, and in those I don't like his tone. But on this album? I repeat, holy shit. I feel ashamed that this is my first time listening to this album. Between Del's delivery, his lyrics, and Dan the Automator's stellar production, I am completely and utterly blown away. Like, it bears repeating; HOLY SHIT!
Never been sold on that album, not sure why. Positive Contact is an excellent song, but I don't really care about the rest, which is a shame.
[video=youtube;UIZnpUS62Uk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIZnpUS62Uk[/video]

Holy shit, @Dolce; You might dig this. It's kicking my arse.

Commander
Reaction score
The entire soundtrack of Newsies (the musical) now that I can listen to it again, but mostly Once and For All.