• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

What music are you currently listening to?

prog rocker

Reaction score
Local Natives - When Am I Gonna Lose You

Another song from this year, and another tune I wouldn't discover without Rock Band.

Foxy Vee

*come help!! too itchy!!*
Reaction score
Led Zeppelin - "Stairway to Heaven"

Wayne: "no Stairway... denied!!"

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Nathalie Roudet - En Fermant le Yeux (When Closing Your Eyes)

This one is a slightly altered version, as the original keeps getting deleted from Youtube due to copyright claims and stuff like that. You can still find it in the March Comes In Like a Lion anime OST.

Foxy Vee

Reaction score

Rata Blanca - "La Boca del Lobo"

Rata Blanca (band name translates to "white rat") is a power/heavy metal band from Argentina,, they sing in Spanish, same language I speak
song name translates to "the mouth of the wolf"

QuilavaRDSP

Part-Time Rescuer and Explorer
Reaction score
"CUBErt" - System of a Down
(sorry if my replies here are repetitive, I tend to gravitate towards one or a few musical artists at a time and SoaD is my favorite band currently lol)

Foxy Vee

Reaction score
Hear N' Aid - "Stars"

still love hearing it - if I remember correctly, was a one-song project to raise funds for famine in Africa, in the mid 1980's - where Ronnie James Dio brought in other band members from various popular metal bands from the time
I also remember from a long gone VH1 documentary mocking song for being kind of opposite what message was "were stars, not you (refering to famine)"

Foxy Vee

Reaction score
- "Desert Rain"