• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Music What music are you currently listening to?

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
''Telepatia'' by Kali Uchis. This woman and her music are a work of art.

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
Mostly Eve and more Eve and more Eve. That mans work is amazing. I have listened to a bit of splatoon2 soundtrack *she says while listening to it on a loop*

Reaction score
I'm listening to Daft Punk (via YouTube), who has sadly split up today. You can watch the Epilogue on YouTube right now (I watched it around 15 minutes ago on YouTube and it is the number 1 trending video on YouTube).

Grass-type enthusiast
Reaction score
Galaxie 500 - Flowers
Today (1988)

The solos and overall sounds of the guitars featured in this song make me feel in heaven.

world.search(you);
Reaction score
'Farewell' by Boris.

Ever since @Cap'n Jack introduced me to this band a few months back, I've had an insatiable urge to listen to this album (Pink), Noise & New Album practically every other day. I haven't fallen this deeply in love with a band someone else recommended to me for years; it feels so good to finally have something new to listen to & obsess over TwT

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Pink Diamond - Charli XCX