• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

rearviewmirror (Greatest Hits 1991-2003) by Pearl Jam. I'm currently at Rearviewmirror.

I'm listening to The Moon and Antarctica, by Modest Mouse, at the moment. I'm currently at "I Came as A Rat". It's probably my favourite song off of the album.

bloodsugarsexmagik.png

I could have lied - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Oftentimes it take some calamity to fully appreciate the sentiments being expressed in this song. Although it is truly a coping mechanism; an outlet towards, simply, a better day. This song has healed wounds bandages could not.

The Day I Fall In Love - James Ingram & Dolly Parton

[video=youtube;BiCJGGAeh78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiCJGGAeh78[/video]

Ten To Butter Blood Voodoo by John Frusciante.

And now, just changed to Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love by Van Halen.

Traffic In The Sky by Jack Johnson, and it just changed to Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones while I was typing.

Back
Top Bottom