• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Autograph - "Turn Up the Radio"

Winger - "Seventeen"

not sure why, just listening to old 80's hair metal songs, had not listen to many in years
"is those dudes on Stewart's lunchbox" (Butthead)

Bon Jovi - "Something for the Pain"

love that song...
Butt-head: [scoffing] Bon Jovi.
Beavis: But you know, this song, it's kind of, um...uh...never mind.
Butt-head: Uhh, what?
Beavis: Well, I was just gonna say, you know, this song, I mean...you know, it sucks, but there's this one part that I kinda like where it kinda goes [sings] "Give me something for the pain..."
Butt-head: Uhh, what did you say, Beavis?
Beavis: Well, no, I'm just saying...you know, I kinda like this one part of the song where it goes [sings] "Give me something for the pain..." [Butt-head slaps Beavis multiple times] Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Cut it out, bunghole!
Butt-head: I'm doing it for your own good, Beavis. You were starting to like this song.
Beavis: Well, no, I mean, I still think Bon Jovi sucks, but I just kinda think this song, you know, it kind of, um...there's just this one part that kind of, like...[Butt-head repeatedly slaps Beavis again]
Butt-head: If you say one more good thing about Bon Jovi, I'm gonna really smack the bejesus out of you.
Beavis: Okay, so it sucks. But it doesn't suck as much as...[Butt-head repeatedly slaps Beavis again] Cut it out! Damn it, Butt-head! Bon Jovi rules! [kicks Butt-head in the testicles] Bunghole!
Butt-head: Dammit, Beavis!
Beavis: Take that! Yeah, I like this song.
Butt-head: This sucks. And as soon as my nads feel better, I'm gonna beat the living crap outta you. [Beavis kicks him in the testicles again] AAAAHHH!!!
Beavis: You can't tell me what sucks! I like this, so blow it up your ass!

@Sultan of Skook love that song

Mr. Big - "To Be With You"

had not listened to Mr. Big in so long, still thats my favorite song of the band, even if its a hair metal ballad
not sure why, recently been listening a lot to hair metal

Back
Top Bottom