• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Led Zeppelin - "Stairway to Heaven"

Wayne: "no Stairway... denied!!"

Nathalie Roudet - En Fermant le Yeux (When Closing Your Eyes)

This one is a slightly altered version, as the original keeps getting deleted from Youtube due to copyright claims and stuff like that. You can still find it in the March Comes In Like a Lion anime OST.

1931_logo.gif

Rata Blanca - "La Boca del Lobo"

Rata Blanca (band name translates to "white rat") is a power/heavy metal band from Argentina,, they sing in Spanish, same language I speak
song name translates to "the mouth of the wolf"

"CUBErt" - System of a Down
(sorry if my replies here are repetitive, I tend to gravitate towards one or a few musical artists at a time and SoaD is my favorite band currently lol)

163_logo.jpg
- "Holy Diver"

Hear N' Aid - "Stars"

still love hearing it - if I remember correctly, was a one-song project to raise funds for famine in Africa, in the mid 1980's - where Ronnie James Dio brought in other band members from various popular metal bands from the time
I also remember from a long gone VH1 documentary mocking song for being kind of opposite what message was "were stars, not you (refering to famine)"

4_logo.png
- "Desert Rain"

Back
Top Bottom