• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-SQqppuGvc

"Let Me Hear" Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas (Feeling of Unity)

Some may recognise this as the intro to Parasyte: The Maxim. Others may recognise this as the band my SO refers to as "that's not music; that's just noise" :ROFLMAO:

We are on our way to my appointment and the LotR theme came on via my Spotify playlist. I probably look a mess it always makes me cry. In a lot of pain to but I honestly felt better while it played.

Tatsuo Yamashita - Sparkle.

I normally listen to a lot of rock and metal, but I've recently discovered Japanese 80's City Pop music and I honestly love it.

It's funny. I actually have a bit of history with this song, particularly with this version. I never saw the Hercules movie as a kid, but I do remember hearing my dad play this song often when I was younger. Only this version, not the original by Roger Bart. I don't know how he discovered it, since I'm sure he hasn't seen Hercules either, but for all I know he was probably familiar with Bolton's work. He played it often and I remember liking it, but then I never heard it again until I re-discovered it just this week.

Back
Top Bottom