• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What Music Genres/Types of Music Do you enjoy?

VGM mostly, but I'm a big fan of Spanish and Brazillian music, and Jazz and Bossa Nova as well. oh and japanese music. LOTS of japanese music.

I have been growing a love for Lo-Fi recently as well, I've been listening to it a lot lately.

As an addition, I would say my music taste as of really recently is wonderland by Taylor swift. That’s it. I listened to it on repeat for three or four hours just now.

Edit; I made a mini animation of the pre chorus in this song, but no YouTube so i cant share :(:(:(
I think you guys would love it though, so I’ve got to figure out a way to share it…

At the moment, I'd say my taste in music is divided pretty evenly between Sonic vocal tracks and Vocaloid music. On the Vocaloid side I can't really pin down any specific genres or types of music I listen to, I'm kinda all over the place (I do appreciate upbeat/happier Vocaloid music, though). In terms of Sonic, I tend to go for more aggressive or edgy-sounding tracks (e.g. Crush 40, titan boss themes, Infinite, anything from the Shadow soundtrack), they just scratch my brain itch better than the more positive ones.
In general, I like anything that's high-energy, predominantly electronic, or stereotypically edgy. Loud guitars and fast drums are awesome. Aside from Sonic, Vocaloid, and maybe two specific bands, I typically dislike lyrics, I prefer instrumentals for the most part.
For what it's worth, I don't like country, rap, lofi, mainstream pop, most slow music, or any sort of cheesy love songs. I have a distaste for breakup songs in particular.
Obviously I also like VGM, mostly only from games I'm familiar with. Mega Man, Kirby, Splatoon, Undertale/Deltarune, No Straight Roads, etc.

past few months i've been really enjoying vaporwave. i've also been listening to DnB, breakcore, and sextrance and stuff. also been listening to a lot of touhou music since i've been getting into the series lately.

Back
Top Bottom