• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What Nature are you?

Orchid

~♡~
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Starting in Generation III, every Pokémon comes with a Nature — one of 25 simple traits that describe their personality, as well as determine which of their stats will be influenced as they grow. Corresponding to their given Nature, each Pokémon also has a preference as to what flavors of food they like and dislike.

Using this method to determine it... if you were a Pokémon, what Nature would you have, based on your own personal preferences in your day-to-day life?

As an example: I myself enjoy foods that are dry in texture, but I'm not a fan of most things sweet, which would give me a Quiet nature. (Alternatively, I have a love for spicy food, but I can't stand anything with a sour flavor, making me a Lonely nature.)

Would you say your assigned Nature is an accurate descriptor of you? How do you feel about your affected stats? Try it out!

WyndonCalling

Can I steal this for our Twitter?
Reaction score
My favourite dishes tend towards savoury, which I suppose is dry, while my most disliked foods tend to be fruits... so sour?

The net result of that is Mild... and I'll let others be the judge of how appropriate that is.

colours

ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅꜱ ❀
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
i like sweets (although i don't really eat them often) and dislike bitter foods, so that leaves me with naive. hasty also fits since i'm not a big fan of sour food (anymore, that is)

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I like both sweet and spicy foods while hating bitter foods (I'm a supertaster, thus anything I eat has its flavor magnified significantly, so when I like something I really like it and when I hate something I really hate it). So... by that chart I would be either Naughty or Naïve, neither of which truly fit me. Naughty might be the closer of the two since I do enjoy practical jokes, like to crack (bad) puns, and have a dry wit, but the true Nature that would fit me personally would probably be Lonely (since I am pretty lonely), even though I don't mind Sour foods (I love lemonade and other lemon-based foods so I'm perfectly fine with sour foods). But if I were to go by the flavor chart Naughty would probably be the closest to my general personality in that regard.

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
I love spicy food and am not overly fussed on sweets, which would denote a Brave nature... not very fitting, I'm a total softie. Alternatively, I love sour food (lemons<3) and dislike dry (which I'm interpreting to mean plain) food, so Impish also fits... no comment. 9_9

Hawthorn

*eats a berry*
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
I'm definitely a big fan of anything sweet... . And I can't eat bitter food at all! So I suppose I'd be Naive, or 'cause I don't really do too well with spicy food either, I might be Timid!

I guess they do sort of fit - I can definitely be fairly timid at times. As for Naive. . It works, but I hope I'm not too naive!

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
My favorite flavors are spicy and sweet whereas my least favorite is probably bitter, meaning I'm either Naughty or Naive in nature, I guess XD

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I really like...all of these except for bitter. I love food in general~
My favorites are spicy and sour, with my least favorite being bitter. Which would make me Naughty or Lax, which I don't think fit me well??maybe they do
At any rate, I've never found the Nature system fit me very well, but I'm also terrible with figuring out myself in things like this...

Aulos

Sappho's Friend
Reaction score
Pronouns
She / Her
I'm all over the place because I can't decide my real opinions on each flavor. That's about right with my personality. All over the place. I have never been able to pin down my personality.

MissDelibirda

Somewhat prudish.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Quirky, as I don’t really have a flavour preference that is easliy defined. And, I am a weirdo.

dashing_stunning

A relic of the glorious age
Reaction score
I'm all over the place because I can't decide my real opinions on each flavor. That's about right with my personality. All over the place. I have never been able to pin down my personality.
Perhaps you are one of those neutral natures listed like Quirky or Serious. :) As far as I remember they don't have any preferences.

Myself, based on this I am either Naughty or Rash. Since I wouldn't say I am very Naughty in real life I'd go with Rash. I am indeed opinionated and a bit difficult, haha

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Taking this into consideration... the only real flavor I hate is dry (this may be why I hate beans? I always say they taste like the essence of dirt because I just can't really put into words why I dislike eating them). I'm neutral on spicy (I enjoy a mild spice, I hate being in pain while I eat). Depending on what the bitter is, I can tolerate it (Tiramisu is my favorite dessert and I enjoy the hell out of the coffee taste which is weird because I loathe coffee). But my favorite flavors out of the berry types would probably be sour and sweet.

So I'd be jolly or impish. Real life me says no but the persona I use online when I am not under the physical and mental stress of scrutiny of the physical world around me says "haha yes I am hear to drink tea and revel in the chaos of everything ask me why I like Chrono Cross more than Chrono Trigger watches everything catch fire Delightful."

Serverus Snope

↑ & ↓ & ↻
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I like sweet stuff, but not enough to be able to tolerate extra-sweet stuff. Like some forms of frosting. But I can appreciate a variety of flavors. So... maybe Bashful/Quirky?

SkyeMcFlye

Mama Lion.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
I love sweets but hate bitter foods, so I am Naive in nature. That explains a lot.