• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What non-legendary/Eeveeloution/Mythical shiny is your personal Favorite?

ShinyShrew

Reaction score
Mine is surprisingly not Shiny Sandshrew (Plot twist!) It's actually Shiny Phantump! I chose Sandshrew for my mascot because ShinyShrew has a better ring to it than ShinyTump (plus Sandshrew is my 2nd Favorite Pokemon)

For me it's a tie between Shiny Charizard and Shiny Gyarados. Don't really like many of the other shinys tbh

I quite like Buneary's/Lopunny's shiny coloring because the pink goes well with the brown, and shiny Gyarados is another nice one too. Otherwise there aren't too many other shiny colorings I like because majority are boring and ugly looking imo.

Charizard seems like everybody’s answer but that’s mainly because it’s so well done. The combination of the black and deep crimson is just exquisite.

I also really like Starmie, Ninetales and Dragonite, and then in an ironic way there’s Komala :p

But I also get why multiple people in this thread aren’t as enamored by shinies as a whole, because a lot of the alternate colorings can be a bit “meh”, and the fact that they’re rare is pretty much the only reason to have them.

Gyarados, although I also like Nidoking, Metagross, Feraligatr and Weezing.

yikes, this thread pretty much crosses out most of my favourite shinies lmao

uh shiny volcarona definitely comes to mind! as well as shiny tyranitar as well as shiny mawile. there's also shiny roserade (fun fact: im actually in the middle of breeding roselia for a shiny!) and i think shiny zorua is super cool!!

Someone else said Starmie, that's also a really good one. Dragonite, Furfrou, Larvitar, Treecko family, Rowlet Family, Toucannon, Fomantis family, Mega Ampharos...

Someone said Yanmega, that one's also good...

Spritomb! Frosslass... Alolan Raichu! Big, big fan of cocoa Alolachu.

I got more but this is already excessive. I just really like shinies, lol.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom