• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What NOT to say on a first date:

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no honor in "Heya sexy."

Radio station once tried this out, got a reporter to try to chat up a random girl on the street with "Want to head to my room and check out my Playstation?"

Before they cut back to the station, you could definitely hear the sounds of a fight going on involving reporter and the random girl, so yeah, probably an idea to avoid that one as well.

"My friends bet me that you'd never go out with me. I sure showed them."

"Oh, you should've seen me back in the day. I always got the hottest chicks and they were always begging for more!"

'What food do you want thrown in you face?"

"Can you tell me when your parents aren't going to leave? I wanna get at you."

"If you don't meet with my demands, you'll never see your pet again."

"Thanks for dating me. I won't have to kill your parents now!"

"Hey, did you know that there are enough explosives on earth to annihilate mankind fifty thousand times over?" (or any other boring fact)

"I've been holding in this fart all day. You don't mind if I release it right here, do you?"

"So you're like my (counts on fingers)....<insert number here>st/nd/rd/th girlfriend."

"I collect spores, molds, and fungus."

"Hey, how do you make a baby stop crawling?"

If you know the second part of the joke, then you'll see why it's such a wise line to utter...

Yeah, I was on yahoo and I saw this article...:http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/10-things-not-to-say-on-a-first-date-285893/

Things like:
"So I just got out of rehab."
"Can you pay the check? I'm broke."
"I would like to get married and have kids asap."

So... what do you think that should not be said on a first date?

Small question, what's a rehab?

I play Pokemon.

"You wanna see a dead body?"

"You remind me of my mom/dad."

"I hope that you don't mind, but I still wet the bed."
"So, have the entire collection of Sesame Street on vhs at home, let's go watch it!"

"Haven't I seen you in an adult movie?"

"If you don't meet with my demands, you'll never see your pet again."

You people rock.

Mmmm, let's see... *talks to himself* I've never been on a date...

Wha...? Did I just typed that?? Oh, eh never mind.

"I use Lube on everythng, even on my food."

"Have you ever used Lube?" *Wants to insert the Muk Lube pun, but then thinks "this would get old if it's being used too much"*

"I put mushrooms in my pants."

Last edited:
I thought if I asked out someone who was uglier than me, they'd fall in love with me? Did it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom