• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Objects Do You Want to See Become Pokémon?

Life

oh my
Reaction score
We have a thread for what animals you want to see become Pokémon, but what about objects? Food, structures, household items - are there any objects you'd be curious to see become a Pokémon?

We've already seen a few Pokémon that are based off of objects, like Klefki, Rotom, Elekid, Litwik - the list goes on! While they're certainly less common than Pokémon based on animals, how would you feel if they were included more equally?

Or, are there any themes/connections to objects that you'd like to see implemented? Perhaps a Pokémon that isn't an eating utensil, but has a connection to good/healthy eating? I realize that example is a little odd but I'm sure others of you have much better ones. ^^

Feel free to use this thread as a place to share ideas you have for future inanimate-based Pokémon and bouncing around ideas with other users, as well as discussing current object-based Pokémon!

I think an origami crane is my current most wanted one. It feels like they could do something unique with that concept.

Not exactly "inanimate" but I'd like another robotic Pokémon. Something more akin to an android than Magearna.

Also maybe a lightbulb Pokémon? I bet they could take that in interesting directions.

I think an origami crane is my current most wanted one. It feels like they could do something unique with that concept.
Of course its defenses would be paper thin

It sounds weird but I'd love to see something based on a bunch of wires, like all tangled up, similar to Tangela, but an Electric Pokémon. I think I saw some fakemon like it a while back. It could evolve twice and have Static or Volt Absorb, or even have a new ability like Iron Barbs called Current Bolts :D

Well, let's see... I'd be down to see an Electric-type guitar Pokemon. Maybe some sort of Water-type cross between a fire hose and an actual snake... and finally, a Fire/Poison or Poison/Steel atomic bomb Pokemon.

Teacup or teapot pokemon.

Think Beauty and the beast, so maybe it could be some sort of fairy type?

It sounds weird but I'd love to see something based on a bunch of wires, like all tangled up, similar to Tangela, but an Electric Pokémon. I think I saw some fakemon like it a while back. It could evolve twice and have Static or Volt Absorb, or even have a new ability like Iron Barbs called Current Bolts :D
I really like the idea! Tangela's such a fun design despite it being fairly unnoticed, so I'd love to see more whimsical designs like it. A Pokémon that's just a bunch of tangled up wires is also a fun jab at the fact that it happens a lot, which I love. ^^

And actually, though you had electrical wires in mind, while first reading your post I imaged something like chicken-wire, which I also thought would make for a cool design. But that also goes with the fact from before that I like odd designs like Tangela's. d:

I would like to see umbrellas, light bulbs, or even a mirror become Pokemon.
I could definitely get behind a lightbulb Pokémon! A mirror one sounds interesting as well. Any ideas for what it'd be like? :0

Teacup or teapot pokemon.

Think Beauty and the beast, so maybe it could be some sort of fairy type?
Sounds like it'd be a great partner for a double battle with Chandelure. ;0; Fairy type sounds like the best match, but perhaps water could work as well for a teapot? Fire also - lots of different ways it could be interpreted, of course!

@Life I'm actually not that creative with these things, but for the mirror idea I've always thought it would be cool for it to be a ghost type, something like a haunted mirror. But I can also see it being a fairy type as well, or even a dual ghost/fairy.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom