• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

What odd pokemon game did you love?

Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
The Orre games and Pokemon Ranger series (specifically the 2nd one Rise of Darkrai!!!)

V for veritable vegetable
Reaction score
While most people don’t seem to care about it, I love the Pokepark series. It’s silly and not very complex but it’s so charming and fun that I can’t help smiling whenever I see it getting some recognition.

Played a little of Masters, and... eh. Kinda lame, but entertaining enough.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Conquest was fun before the post-game, I enjoyed the second and third Ranger games but not the first, I obviously love Pokémon Mystery Dungeon so we'll skip that, I don't want to play Colosseum and XD despite the good reception because I am a proven Doubles dunce, and my newest pickup, Dream Radar, is actually better than I thought.

Reaction score
I really like the Pokémon Ranger series, but I don't know if those would be considered "odd".

Pokémon Conquest could easily qualify as an oddball for the franchise, considering it's the only game of its kind. It may even be my favorite Pokémon spinoff game, despite its rather short main campaign, with a "post-game" (if it even is supposed to be considered that) just being episodic events for each Warlord, and even if it is just a baby's first SPRG experience.

I also enjoyed the original Pokémon Pinball back in the day.

Last edited:
Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
Quick Irrelevancy, but I wanted a PokePark Update for Kalos when it was announced.

♪ Salamence was meant to Fly! ♫
Reaction score
I love Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire. Mostly because of the adorable Sealeo & Spheal bonus level.

Professional Moron
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed Pokémon Pinball R/S
Even used it once to decide which Pokémon I could catch in my Nuzlocke for ORAS.