• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What odd pokemon game did you love?

If thet were to make a Pokémon Snap 2, one thing that I'm 100% sure they'd do that I really don't want is equip the player with a Rotom camera...i really dislike the Rotom tech thing.

I preferred Rotom as mischievous spirits so to my mind any tech that they inhabit should be rubbish because the Rotom in it would be constantly playing tricks on the owner.

Perhaps I'm best off just happily replaying the original. :p
There could be a hard mode or stage where you have a rotom camera but since the rotom is mischevious you have trouble taking pictures and have to be creative or something. Like a haunted house level where a tricksy rotom infests your camera.

There could be a hard mode or stage where you have a rotom camera but since the rotom is mischevious you have trouble taking pictures and have to be creative or something. Like a haunted house level where a tricksy rotom infests your camera.

This I would absolutely get behind!

Stadium 2 (the Gold and Silver one) is one of my favorite games. I spent hours and hours playing that back then.

Pokémon Snap is also a lovely game. I love it.

Pokemon Snap as a young child. We also had Pokemon Staduim but I used to be afraid of what came after Pikachu's "Nintendo!" for some very odd reason.

The PokéPark games are ridiculously underrated. I especially like the sequel, where the mechanics are a lot more polished. I also liked the playable characters, especially Snivy with all of her sassiness.

The Orre games are great too, especially XD. It's a shame we never got a third game of that series, as the finale of XD clearly set up Ardos as the kind of guy who'd totally want to revive Cipher.

And the Stadium games were great. I especially liked how in Stadium 2, each Trainer had so many possible quotes, giving them much more personality than most other NPCs at the time. The announcer was also amazing, especially in Stadium 2. The Gym Leader Castle is my favorite feature. It's a true shame we haven't gotten a Gym Leader Castle for Hoenn, Sinnoh, and etc. Gym Leaders and Elite Four.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom