• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

What old pokemon would gain thanks to new moves,abilities and items?

Reaction score
That new jet pack with Contrary Serperior or regular Serperior?

Crabominable with Hammer Arm.

Hmm all that use Shell Smash.

Interesting how jet pack will reatct if its user hits a pokemon with cotton down and gooey?

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Corviknight could be an interesting anti-Intimidate lead in VGC with Mirror Armor. I could see some weird Defiant/Competitive shenanigans going on.

Chandelure is definitely going to benefit from Room Service considering it has use as a fast Trick Room setter.

Hmm all that use Shell Smash.
Eject Pack would suck with Shell Smash because you’d switch out right after using the move, making the whole thing useless. White Herb is better since it just removes stat debuffs and doesn’t force Pokémon to switch.

Interesting how jet pack will reatct if its user hits a pokemon with cotton down and gooey?
I’d imagine that the Pokémon would deal damage and then switch out after Cotton Down/Gooey activates.

Reaction score
Corviknight could be an interesting anti-Intimidate lead in VGC with Mirror Armor. I could see some weird Defiant/Competitive shenanigans going on.

Chandelure is definitely going to benefit from Room Service considering it has use as a fast Trick Room setter.

Eject Pack would suck with Shell Smash because you’d switch out right after using the move, making the whole thing useless. White Herb is better since it just removes stat debuffs and doesn’t force Pokémon to switch.

I’d imagine that the Pokémon would deal damage and then switch out after Cotton Down/Gooey activates.
What if Mirror armor has contact with Cotton Down, Gooey, Kings Shield? Will it also deflect that stats lowering? It should or not? Hmm would be cool to reflect Mythical fire or Razor shells stats lowering or even make it immune to those kind of moves damage fully too.
What was that move Sobble used actually? Hmm maybe new ability for steel eveloution?

Would be cool. If other steel or magic like pokes with scales or armor like get it also good.

Last edited: