• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What old pokemon would gain thanks to new moves,abilities and items?

Matleo

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
That new jet pack with Contrary Serperior or regular Serperior?

Crabominable with Hammer Arm.

Hmm all that use Shell Smash.

Interesting how jet pack will reatct if its user hits a pokemon with cotton down and gooey?

Corviknight could be an interesting anti-Intimidate lead in VGC with Mirror Armor. I could see some weird Defiant/Competitive shenanigans going on.

Chandelure is definitely going to benefit from Room Service considering it has use as a fast Trick Room setter.

Hmm all that use Shell Smash.

Eject Pack would suck with Shell Smash because you’d switch out right after using the move, making the whole thing useless. White Herb is better since it just removes stat debuffs and doesn’t force Pokémon to switch.

Interesting how jet pack will reatct if its user hits a pokemon with cotton down and gooey?

I’d imagine that the Pokémon would deal damage and then switch out after Cotton Down/Gooey activates.

Corviknight could be an interesting anti-Intimidate lead in VGC with Mirror Armor. I could see some weird Defiant/Competitive shenanigans going on.

Chandelure is definitely going to benefit from Room Service considering it has use as a fast Trick Room setter.

Eject Pack would suck with Shell Smash because you’d switch out right after using the move, making the whole thing useless. White Herb is better since it just removes stat debuffs and doesn’t force Pokémon to switch.

I’d imagine that the Pokémon would deal damage and then switch out after Cotton Down/Gooey activates.
What if Mirror armor has contact with Cotton Down, Gooey, Kings Shield? Will it also deflect that stats lowering? It should or not? Hmm would be cool to reflect Mythical fire or Razor shells stats lowering or even make it immune to those kind of moves damage fully too.
What was that move Sobble used actually? Hmm maybe new ability for steel eveloution?

Would be cool. If other steel or magic like pokes with scales or armor like get it also good.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom