• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

Honestly, just because I think that he relies too much on Pikachu throughout the anime and would like to personally see him not have his Ace pokemon at all. Not to mention, Pikachu has gotten a ton of power boosts throughout the anime, starting with when he was trying to beat Brock in the first season. Then again, I'd also like to see Pokemon retire Ash to either Kanto or back to Alola since he's become a champion and start with a new protagonist.
I can understand wanting him to rely more on the team he makes in each region, to give more screentime and attention to the currently relevant pokémon. It's the point of changing teams each region, after all. But he's never going to not rely on Pikachu a lot or to travel without him; Pikachu is his partner, not just his ace. Even in DP, when Hikozaru/Goukazaru was the 'mon involved in Satoshi's central conflict from start to finish, Pikachu was still there and important. It's simply not going to happen, whether we can catch Pichu in SV or not.
Of course, if you want him to retire anyway, there's no real point discussing this.

Can't argue about matters of taste, but Goh and Satoshi aren't copies at all.

I believe that the Unova's Forces of Nature are returning in these games, and the four lighthouses relate to a post-game sidequest involving them. This will also allow players to use Enamorus in a traditional mainline setting.

I wanted the 60-something pokémon missing from gen 8 to be in this game. I am happy to see a bunch of them returning (Tynamo, Flabebé, Litleo, Oricorio, Vivillon, Gogoat).
Right now my biggest wish is that Gen 5 and 6 starters make it in. Even if they're not in the regional pokedex but I hope they're coded in like the Gen 3 and 7 starters were for SwSh
Also Blitzle and Sewaddle, they haven't been in a regional pokedex since gen 5!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom