• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

• This has been said multiple times but I'll restate it, all of the Pokemon who were not included in any games in Gen 8. If Pokemon continues to follow this pattern, and Nintendo introduces a new Hardware (Switch 2 or something else) within the next few years, Gen 9 games will be the last for the Switch, so I think all Pokemon should be available at least once.
  • Pokemon who have not been seen outside of their own region (besides in the post-game) in a long time/ever. Glameow and Purugly, Deerling and Sawsbuck, Blitzle and Zebsrika, Venonat and Venomoth. I want to see them in the regional Pokedex during the main story.
  • Oricorio, specifically for the Baile style.
  • Limited amount of Pokemon who are native to Sinnoh, specifically the Pokemon who appeared in both BDSP and Legends Arceus (I know I mentioned wanting Glameow and Purugly, that's because they haven't appeared outside of their own region before (besides in the post-game in a few games). We've already seen a few Sinnoh Pokemon who made it into Scarlet and Violet, so I hope we don't see too many.

My wishlist from ones that are not in gen 8: Blitzle, Deerling, Tynamo, Flabebe (confirmed), Litleo, Bruxish.

Others: Teddiursa, Phanpy, Yanma, Gligar, Girafarig, Stantler, Silicobra, Sizzlipede.

Pokemon I don't wanna see: Pelipper, Stonjourner, .....oh wait

At this point I don't even dislike the Wingull line, and I'm getting sick of seeing it. I feel like Wingull is becoming the new Zubat.

Hope they create a new seagull or "ocean bird" so we can start getting some variety.
I feel that. More than you know. I started with Pokemon Emerald as my first main series game, so I've been dealing with Wingulls from the very beginning. And I don't even hate Wingull as a Pokemon either, I like birds and by extension bird Pokemon, but I am just so sick to death of it being so omnipresent in every goddamn water area. And if you don't have any repels on, they're pretty fast, so running from them can be a pain in the ass if the Pokemon that leads your party is slow. (And yes, Wingull does feel like it's becoming the new Zubat, more specifically "the Zubat of the seas.")

I feel that. More than you know. I started with Pokemon Emerald as my first main series game, so I've been dealing with Wingulls from the very beginning. And I don't even hate Wingull as a Pokemon either, I like birds and by extension bird Pokemon, but I am just so sick to death of it being so omnipresent in every goddamn water area. And if you don't have any repels on, they're pretty fast, so running from them can be a pain in the ass if the Pokemon that leads your party is slow. (And yes, Wingull does feel like it's becoming the new Zubat, more specifically "the Zubat of the seas.")
The sad part is, it stole "zubat of the seas" from Tentacool and Tentacruel. But now, now I welcome the jellyfish for they aren't the birds.

Best Pokemon Goodra, they have managed to squeeze their way into every non remake game sense introduction (As they deserve) and I wish for that to continue forever.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom