• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What *one* video game could you play for the rest of your Iife?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I think we've probably all heard some variant of this question before. If you were stranded on a deserted island and only had one video game to play ever again, which one would you pick? Not just your favorite per se, but one you would also be able to get years and years of entertainment out of without ever getting bored of it.

I think I would pick The Sims 3, since the amount of things you can do in that game is theoretically infinite. But some close second choices would've been Tomodachi Life (possibly my most-played game of all time) or Bloons TD6 (assuming it continues to get updates for quite a while).

As much as I would like to say Pokemon, World of Warcraft is so much bigger. Even if I had to stick to single player content forever.

Omg same! Wait… I never knew you were a Puyo Puyo fan. Hey, who are your favorite characters in Puyo Puyo (counting Tetris), and what ships do you support in it? I have several, ask away!

Omg same! Wait… I never knew you were a Puyo Puyo fan. Hey, who are your favorite characters in Puyo Puyo (counting Tetris), and what ships do you support in it? I have several, ask away!
what's funny is that (in my experience) they're a pretty big overlap in puyo puyo and pokemon fans

anyway sig best boy

I suppose I'd pick either Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or Kirby: Star Allies. Star Allies isn't my favorite Kirby game, but it has more repeatability than any other by virtue of being able to use different teams of characters. Meanwhile, Smash Bros titles have so many settings to toggle and characters to use that you could create multiple games out of them. (As a child, I used Brawl as a digital toy box, making stories using the game's characters and a fair few custom stages. So that's an option too.) Ultimate has the most stuff in it so it's the obvious choice for this exercise.

Basic answer: Minecraft duh. If it was for the rest of my life I would probably convert to java

Other answer: Super Smash Bros Ultimate. This is always the game I default to when I am extremely bored. Also, game theory's video about all the different iterations of smash. This was all without the knowledge of spirits or the dlc mind you. So yeah. Lots to do, even if it isn't "open world"

Almost definitely a The Sims game, as for which that is complicated. But The Sims games are the ones that I play over the longest periods of time. Also, since beginning to learn to mod, the possibilities for making it more amusing for myself are endless! lol

sometimes i feel alone in this world because i really never got into minecraft :sadsola:
maybe dragon quest xi. it's semi-open world and has a lot of replay value imo. that game was literally my life last spring, i think it's about time i restart it for the, what, sixth or seventh time?

Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Tomadachi Life, all pretty fun games that could keep me occupied with practically limitless things to do

Back
Top Bottom