• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What order do you do the Elite 4 in pokémon B/W?

LeOctopus

Reaction score
Like in the title, what order do you do chose to do the Elite 4 in pokémon Black or White? As it allows you to chose, I have a specific order I ALWAYS do, Psycic, Ghost, Fighting then dark. Psycic is the easiest for me, then Ghost, fighting and dark. I liked it in previous games where the last Elite 4 was harder, but eh, this is good.
So, what order do you do it in?

I go Shauntal-Grimsley-Caitlin-Marshal

Don't know why. I just like going Clockwise. It makes sense to me. But, that's what I did the first time. When I go back to battle Alder, I might change it up.

Renbu/Marshall
Giima/Grimsley
Cattleya/Caitlin
Shikimi/Shauntal

Marshall
Caitlin
Grimsley
Shauntal

Start with the hardest and work your way down.

Shauntal
Caitlin
Grimsley
Marshal

I have lots of Dark types on my team, so I take out the two pathetic ones first.

Depends on which Pokémon I'm training; Usually Shauntal, Caitlin, Marshall and Grimsley.

I go Shauntal-Grimsley-Caitlin-Marshal

Don't know why. I just like going Clockwise. It makes sense to me. But, that's what I did the first time. When I go back to battle Alder, I might change it up.

Ya i do the same thing except I usually just say I do the order left to right.

Standard left-right. Didn't even know you could take them in any order until my second play-through.

I did Psychic Lady first, because I had a clear strategy to beat her. I Calm Minded up my Musharna and wiped out her whole team with Shadow Ball. Easy win.

Then I did Dark Guy because I figured my Emboar made him less of a threat. This one was what I would expect from an E4 member - good, but not really really tough.

Then I did Ghost Lady for no reason besides being scared of the other choice. Chandelure almost wiped out my entire team here, and I basically got lucky. Scary woman, she is.

Fighting Guy was my worst fear, but he was easier than I expected. Turns out his pokemon weren't as horribly powerful as I had imagined.

I went clockwise, so that's Shauntal-Grimsley-Caitlin-Marshal.

Both times I went: Caitlin-Grimsley-Shauntal-Marshall

Caitlin was the easiest for me. Zoroark pretty much swept her team for the most part.

Sort of the same deal with Grimsley, except it was Emboar that swept most of his team, I think.

I don't really remember how I won both matches against Shauntal.

Marshall I did last both times because the first time I only had one flying move: Acrobatics on Simipour. The second time was a bit easier, because my Hydreigon had Fly and my Cofagrigus had Psychic.

I did Marshal first, because I was using Stoutland and I just wanted to get him over with.
Next, I wanted to get Grimsley over with, my Stoutland not having any moves that were super-effective against Dark-types, but I went to Shauntal instead. Stoutland used Crunch. End.
I went to Caitlin next, still not knowing where Grimsley was. Again, Stoutland used Crunch.
Finally, I got Grimsley done with.

Clockwise.
Shauntal - Grimsley - The psychic one - Marshal.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom