• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What OS do you use?

What's your OS?

• MS Windows

Votes: 115 84.6%
  • Mac OS X

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Mac OS 9 or lower

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Linux (post what distribution)

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Posting using a gaming console (post what console)

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Posting using a handheld or a cell phone (post what handheld)

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fix computers for a living, so there's a little bit of everything lying around my flat. I tend to use Windows more often than not, though.

New computer, so take everything I have,

Mac OS X 1.5.8 (I would upgrade to 10.6 but I don't have enough free disk space), a computer with Windows XP Professional, and I occasionally go on with my DSi Browser.

And add Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit onto it. I also forgot I have a computer with Windows 98 on it.

Mac OS X. All of the stability that Windows doesn't have, plus no viruses, spyware, or bad interfaces (the last one isn't so much a problem as a pet peeve.)

Windows Vista and windows XP also amc OS isnt worth the money its justr a compile of parts of free OSES on the net

I use Windows 7 on my Dell Inspiron laptop. Shame a bunch of the keys won't type anymore. I have to use this Windos Vista desktop for now.

I use Windows Vista on both my desktop and laptop PCs. Preinstalled. Also, I do use my DSi to browse, too.

Windows Vista, hopefully I get this job tomorrow (I have a interview tomorrow! :D) so I can save up for a new computer. (A desktop with Windows 7 would be nice...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom