• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What other famous game composers would you like to see work on Pokémon?

techadon

Reaction score
Recent games have had Toby Fox of Undertale fame compose songs for them, so which other well-known composer in the video game industry would you like to see do music for future Pokémon games?

One pick of mine is Nobuo Uematsu. Who of course is known for his work on the Final Fantasy series. He would probably make the most epic-sounding music for Pokémon in history. To give an example of his music, check out the opening theme of Final Fantasy VIII:

I don't believe further elaboration is needed. Get Yoko on a game before she dies/retires, a guest track at the very least.

Honorable mention: Yuzo Koshiro, although that one's REALLY a pipe dream

I would love to see Lena Raine work on it she’s my second favorite composer after toby fox and her style is distinct and unique that i‘d love to see it happen

Yasunori Nishiki would be great for Pokémon too. He was responsible for the phenomenal rendition of One-Winged Angel in the Final Fantasy VII Remake.

His music for the Octopath Traveler games is also stellar.

MASA.
Pokémon Warriors, anyone? :3

For spooky areas and/or legendary Ghost/Dark/Poison Pkmn as well as more melodic theme's, I'd certainly love to hear Michiru Yamane's work in a Pkmn game.
She's most well known for her work in the Castlevania series.

Back
Top Bottom