• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What other Pokemon Forums are you a member in?

Which other forums?

• Total voters
Serebii and PokeCommunity,
It's the first two forums I've join before Bulbagarden.. but quite in active in PC.

Serebii, marriland, pokecommunity, pe2k, pokecommunity, pkmn.net, psypoke. First ones I joined were Psypoke and Serebii though, and I never posted on Serebii. The only ones I still post on are Psypoke occasionally, and here sometimes.

Bulbapedia and Serebii are the only ones I am on. I'm totally loyal to Bulbapedia though as Serebii Joe annoys the heck out of me with his low security and inappropriate bots roaming around.

I have a membership to Serebii Forums, but I only posted like twice. The problem is its just too, too slow.

After that, I started a membership at Pokebeach. I have like thirty posts there.

Then I signed up here at good ol' Bulbagarden.

4Chan's Pokemon board, if one would count that.

Serebii and Pokecommunity. I only post in Pokecommunity and Bulbagarden, though.

I'm a member of PE2K for URPGing purposes

I've a Serebii account but I only use it to post my fics there.

Serebii and Smogon.
Bulbagarden is the only one I frequent (i.e daily), and the only one I've ever posted in.

None, but I often go on Serebii and read fanfics.(As a Guest)

I'm a SerebiiForums member & a PokeCommunity member...but I like a Bulbagarden member better, so I rarely even go to those forums anymore. :p
Bulbargen has more priviliges...lolz.

Someone got me to sign up for Poke'farm today. It's pretty fun.

Member at: Serebii, PokeCommunity, BMGf, Smogon, Project Pokemon.

Active at: Smogon, BMGf.

After BMGf, I joined Marriland, Smogon, PokeCommunity, and Serebii, in that order.

Here and PE2K, although I lurk a lot in the Cave of Dragonflies...

Back
Top Bottom