• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Other Video Games do You Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, so besides pokemon, what other video games do you play?

Besides pokemon, I play games from the Halo series, Sonic games, Guitar Hero, and I play Angry Birds on my ipod when I'm really bored in the car or something :p

I have a crippling addiction to the old turn-based strategy game Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. If you can afford it, BUY IT ON AMAZON OR EBAY. You will not regret it.
Also looooove the Kirby series, the Professor Layton series, and the Phoenix Wright series. I like turn-based strategy games, puzzle games, and easy platformers, because my reflexes are terrible.

I really enjoy Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Zelda, Mario. Never got into the Final Fantasy series like almost all of my friends did. Angry Birds is pretty fun too.

I would go for the PC casual games, because they are quite effective at being fun, yet being simple; certainly a great alternative to console games. Some of the games include Bejeweled and Plants vs. Zombies.

Thanks for reading.

Various games. Halo 3, Phantasy Star Universe, Sonic, CoD4 PC, Black Ops Xbox, and that's about what I've played recently.

I love the Warcraft series. Especially The Frozen Throne. Not WOW though. It screwed up the story line and has major cases of Character Derailment.

I also play alot of FPS games like the Battlefield series.

I am a long-time fan of the King Of Fighters series, said to be one of the if not the best 2d fighting series ever.
I also happen to play numerous episodes of the Super Robot Wars series. In fact I plan to get the next one coming in the psp during next April, which will have Gurren Lagann and Code Geass in it, for those in the know.
Aside from that I love playing JRPGs. Yesterday I finished Final Fantasy VI which has on of the most epic final boss battles. And I think I'll try Radiant Historia (DS).

Series: Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Smash Bros., Star Fox, Super Mario Bros.

Also love Alan Wake, Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, F-Zero (for the N64), and Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds.

Kirby, Conker, Banjo, Mario, Zelda, Puyo Pop, Madou Monogatari, Sonic, Mother/Earthbound, Megaman Classic/X series.

Single Games: Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, Yume Nikki, .Flow, uh...

Also some Hamtaro and Lego Star Wars games I still own. o-o;

Battlefield seris, MGS4 , Celtic Kings, Command and Counquer, and of course MINECRAFT!!!

minecraft, starcraft but my big one is day of defeat.

Mario (all of the different series), Kirby, Banjo, Sonic, Halo, Super Smash Bros., and a bunch of other platformers, puzzle games, and fighting games.

I play League of Legends and warcraft in my pc. I also play tekken 6, rockband and need for speed in my psp.

Halo, Mario, Portal, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Bioshock.

Kinda funny how many Pokemon fans tend to stick to Nintendo games as their usual.

Anywho, I also play Dragon Age, Bioshock and others, but I haven't played much but Dragon Age and Pokemon in the last half-year or so.

Call of Duty, Castlevania, Monster Hunter, Zelda, Uncharted, Final Fantasy, Spore, Animal Crossing, Mario, Metroid, and Portal.

I play all the call of duties except world at war, oblivion, forza 3, soul caliber. I like everything really.

Call of Duty series
God of War
Pro Evolution Soccer
Age of Mythology (most underrated game ever)
LOTR: Battle for Middle-Earth

And my old Nintendo 64 games when I have the time. (Mario, Zelda, Diddy Kong Racing....)

Oh I forgot SSBB, but I don't play it as much as my other games. I play halo 2 and platinum the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom