• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Other Video Games do You Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides Pokémon, my other favorite video game series are: MOTHER/Earthbound, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, and Professor Layton.

Other games: Lion King SNES, Jurrasic Park SNES, Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories, Legendary Starfy, and Dragon Quest IX(just getting into DQ).

Other series I like to play are dragon age, halo, final fantasy, resident evil, grand theft auto, mass effect, and gears of war

Besides Pokemon I usually play Call of Duty, Resident Evil, Mario, or Kirby. Mostly CoD, though.

CoD series
Left4Dead2
Halo Series
Assasian Creed
Grand Theft Auto
Fallout
Dragon Age
Super Smash Bros Melee
Zelda
Dungeon Fighter Online

Sonic
Halo
God of War
Super Smash Bros
Legend of Zelda
Prince of Persia
Assasins Creed
Marvel Vs Capcom
Donkey Kong
Mario

Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Grand Theft Auto
Megaman X
The Punisher
Castlevania
X-Men arcade game

Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, GTA, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Donkey Kong Country, Kingdom Hearts, Golden Sun, Tetris, Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, Smash Bros., Metal Gear Solid, Yoshi's Island, Conker, Banjo, Croc, Gex, Zelda

Team Fortess 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Garry's Mod
Rise of Nations
The Sims 3
Fallout New Vegas
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Zelda: Wind Waker
Pikmin
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart Double Dash
Nintendogs
Red Dead Redemption
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero Metallica
Grand Theft Auto 4
Various iPod Touch games

Those are the games that I occasionally play outside of Pokemon.

Hmm...

Final Fantasy Tactics A2
MySims for the Wii ('cause the DS version sucks)
Okami
Legend of Zelda
Various Mario games

And a slew of others that I want to try.

Aside from Pokémon? Lots of games. Right now I mostly play Call Of Duty: Black Ops and The Sims 3.

Besides Pokemon I like Professor Layton, Harvest Moon and Nintendogs (though I haven't played that last one for a while).

Strangely enough, I'm a rabid fan of the Legend of Zelda installment, "Link's Awakening", but I never really got into the Zelda series as a whole.

I also play digimon games,nintendog games,Zelda games,hamsters,bunnies,imagain chef....shall I continue?

Aside from Pokémon, I usually play a lot of games, but these are the primary: Kirby, Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong, Zelda, Ace Attorney, Sonic, Okami, Harvest Moon, Mario, Kingdom Hearts, EarthBound/Mother, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom