• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What pairings have YOU made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Back due to popular demand!
Reaction score
ok, here's some of the pairings I've created, that I hadn't seen anywhere else...

Jirarudan/Tracey (no name yet)
Bisashu/Domino (Execshipping)
Janine/Walnut (Roninshipping)
Giovanni/Jessibelle (Suavoshipping, Sadistoshipping*I thought of it before I found out someone else already had, but since I thought of it independantly, I'm counting it*)

I am responsible for Pikaliahshipping and Screwedupshipping (which I gave the name "SoRidiculousICan'tThinkOfANameForItShipping"), and I am one of the primary perpetrators of DaddyShipping.

Alas, I haven't created any new ships. I named Lolitashipping, but I wasn't the first to think of it... :D

*waves frantically at Murgatroyd*
Hey there, good to see you!
*blames him for Pikaliahshipping and Daddyshipping* ;)

CeladonetShipping - Gary/Erika. Haven't gotten any flames from rabid Gary fangirls yet though. Huge shock to me.

I made two ships that involved Misty's sisters. They were for one of my fics.
Desperateshipping = Brock/Violet
Conceitedshipping = Gary/Lily

I coined Beginnercrushshipping (Haruka and Casey)

Also Kimonoshipping (Jeannette & Erika)

I don't think I've coined anything else in the show ^^;

(Just took care of the double post there, Dark Shaman. It was cool, just accidentally posted twice. :D)

Sorry, I know I should know, but who the heck is Jeanette? LOL...

The one with the freaky Bellsprout in the 4th round of the Indigo Tournament.

Originally posted by Revolutionary Girl
(Just took care of the double post there, Dark Shaman. It was cool, just accidentally posted twice. :D)

Sorry, I know I should know, but who the heck is Jeanette? LOL...

Double post, don'cha hate it when that happens? :XD:

No worries, Archaic once did a Nine-Post, I wish I could have seen it :XD2:

What Kaz said, the lovely kimono clad cutie Ash fought in "4th Round Rumble" :cool:

Originally posted by Archaic
If you're not trying to be sarcastic, where can I get some of what you've been smoking?

Err...down the street.

I recently came up with a joke shipping of Ash and Sammy from the fourth movie.I called it Timetravelshipping/Celebiishipping/Treeshipping.The reasons for that was because of the scene where Ash and Sammy were sitting in a tree with their arms around each other,and also the scene at the end where Sammy leaves and Ash cries like"I'm never gonna see him again"(He doesn't normally do that when a friend leaves,except for Misty)I kept that shipping up until I found out that was an actual ship(Daddyshipping)

*sets up a psychic barrier to avoid stuff thrown at him :uhoh:*

Last edited:
Indeed...Sammy spends half of that scene making kissy-face at Ash, and the other half asking about Ash's mom. Make up your MIND!

I will say this, kid's a playa...

I made a whole bunch of Misty's sisters ships:

Bouldercascadeshipping: Brock & Lily
Pinkleagueshipping: Ash & Lily
Lockershipping: Jesse & Lily/James & Violet
Blondeshipping: Lt. Surge & Daisy
Heartshipping: Lily & Melody
Pottershipping: James & Lily (because Harry Potter's parents were named James and Lily, get it?)
Writershipping: Violet & Spielbunk

And a couple of other ships:

Jerry"The King"Lawlershipping: Prima & Prof. Ivy (Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!)
Whipshipping: Jessiebell & A. J.

Originally posted by Weird Wobbuffet
I recently came up with a joke shipping of Ash and Sammy from the fourth movie.I called it Timetravelshipping/Celebiishipping/Treeshipping.The reasons for that was because of the scene where Ash and Sammy were sitting in a tree with their arms around each other,and also the scene at the end where Sammy leaves and Ash cries like"I'm never gonna see him again"(He doesn't normally do that when a friend leaves,except for Misty)I kept that shipping up until I found out that was an actual ship(Daddyshipping)

*sets up a psychic barrier to avoid stuff thrown at him :uhoh:*

That's pretty much how it got started. I posted a screenshot of that first scene you mentioned at GR, and it grew from there. I suggested "TimeShipping" and "FutureShipping" as names for it, but once someone came up with "DaddyShipping", that instantly became the dominant name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom