• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What part of your appearance do people most comment on?

Caprizant

Lightning Bulb
Reaction score
I get quite a few comments about how I seem to have dark spots around my eyes. And also about how big my nose is. :p

So, what about you?

My pale complextion mostly. My mum always thinks i'm sick. A sign of kidney damage because I never drink water she says.
*sigh

People always say something about my hair... -_- I have it this way because it's easy.

It's either always my really pale skin or my grey-blue eyes that are surprisingly noticeable. People moreso comment on my eyes.

The second most common thing they comment on is my eyes.

I won't say what the first is.

My hair. People used to comment how long it was, now it's about how dark it is now compared to before. It reflects my soul.

My hair, easily. ^^; Most of the time, I think, it's compliments, but...I think it looks horrible, so... X3;

There's always someone who just has to come up and tell me that there's a spot somewhere on my face. Always. It's just so..argh...
My hair usually gets positive comments though- 'It's so long/curly/Do you curl it?'

Most of the time, people are telling me how tall I am (6'4). It's gotten kind of old but I still put up with people asking me if I play basketball and whatnot :p if it's not that, then it's usually my eyes. But most of the time, it's my height.

My eyes, which are apparently quite big, or my hair, which is waist-length and quite curly.
My guyfriends often comment on less tasteful things, though. :I

Most of the time, people are telling me how tall I am (6'4). It's gotten kind of old but I still put up with people asking me if I play basketball and whatnot :p if it's not that, then it's usually my eyes. But most of the time, it's my height.
I didn't know you played basketball, Mr 6'4. :p
That part that people call "terribly ugly" :C
Ouch. Dem feels, man.
My legs, cause they're pretty hairy.
Same. I consider my legs my best feature.
My eyes, which are apparently quite big, or my hair, which is waist-length and quite curly.
My guyfriends often comment on less tasteful things, though. :I
I enjoy your cleavage Oh lawdy xD

Seriously though, you have lovely eyes :) Very eye-catching :D

I get told I have big pretty eyes, and that they sparkle????
I often get comments on my slim body, and how I'm apparently lucky because I can eat whatever I want without gaining a single pound.
And of course I get a lot of comments on how I look Hispanic (I'm half Mexican so yeah)

My acne. I'm going to have scars, I just know it. I'll be a Central-European George Lopez.

I get quite a few comments about how I seem to have dark spots around my eyes. And also about how big my nose is. :p

I like dark spots around the eyes. I have no idea why, it just looks sexy to me, on boys and girls.

*ahem*
Umm, I did not just say that. You saw nothing.

I like dark spots around the eyes. I have no idea why, it just looks sexy to me, on boys and girls.

*ahem*
Umm, I did not just say that. You saw nothing.

tumblr_m950ivHtfu1rtf68s.gif

but srsly, dark spots around the eyes are cool

After seeing people post it a few times, I've realized another thing people comment on: My eyes. Aside from the dark spots around them, I get a lot of comments about how they look nice. I'm not sure what part of them looks nice, but apparently they do. xD

Someone always comments on whether my hair is dyed or not(its not) and how straight it is. I also get commented on my height(5'2''). I'm not tall, but...

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom