• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What part of your appearance do people most comment on?

Well I guess the thing that gets the most comments is my hair. It's big and curly so everyone feels the need to touch it... since I'm white and apparently curly hair on a white person is strange. Other than that I get comments on my big Jew nose (not Jewish lol) and how anorexic I look. I also am 5'8 so I get comments on my height and my long legs.

Overall people around here are very... racially ignorant I guess, as you can probably gather from the above. I'm also not sure how to feel about the way I look or the comments I get but it's more fun to draw yourself if you look weird so there's an upside to everything.

My eyes. Strangely, the opinions concerning it are quite polarized. The comment is either "Your eyes are so cute!" or "Why are they so small?"

My weight, I eat whatever the heck I want and rarely gain weight.
13 years old, 5'2",95lbs...

My hair. Little old ladies always tell me how "beautiful" it is. :-/ Medium brown and super curly.

The guys, meanwhile, call me Frodo. :-(

Usually my hair, people my mother won't stop telling me how messy it is.

people like my tattoos generally; either that or they're wondering why the hell i got them

Probably my hair. It'll be straight one day and curly the next, with no interference at all. I've gotten a few comments about my fingers as well. Apparently they look like they've been through the Stretch tool in Photoshop.

People usually tell me how fat and ugly I am.

though the few nice comments, people comment on my eyes, olive skin, and hair.

My hair. It's long, curly, and usually a nice colour.

My beastly tresses:lol:. Part of the right side of my head is shaved so the hair's short and fuzzy while the rest of my hair hangs on the left side of my head:saiyan:. It's just longer than shoulder-length, dark, and curly:spin:.

My hair. Cause it's oh so fun to play with. </3

My height: "Wow, you're so tall!" <--- I'm not that tall, you're just short.
My...width? (lol, what do you call it? :sweatlol:): "You're so thin, you should gain weight and be fat." <--- I know, I'm trying lol
My new haircut: "Why did you get your hair cut?" <--- I like short hair better anyways, less brushing, less shampoo and conditioner and junk (I don't like conditioner much anyways, it makes my hair feel weird like I didn't rinse it properly so I avoid it at all times)

Eyes. I wear jeans alot so not many ppl know i have tattoos on my leg, i dress preppy i guess you could say with polos and jeans alot so when ppl see me with a tank top and shorts i get some stares. Like "WTF this whiteboy is tatted?"

My mom and people at school comment on my hair. My younger cousins and little brother comment on my acne...

My gair mostly, whenever I cut my hair (Which is often, because it grows fast), they manage to cut it in a way that makes me look funny.

The latest description: I look like Toad from the Mario series.

I've started receiving many comments about how my mustache is growing out exactly like Hitler's. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom