• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What part of your appearance do people most comment on?

My hair.

It looks almost like Accelerator's except my bangs don't bother me as much and it's not as messy, unless I barely woke up.

2qmgm5f.jpg

Mostly my hair because it's really long and my skin 'cause everyone says is as smooth as silk. And well, my breasts maybe? They're kinda big..

My hair. Cause it's oh so fun to play with. </3

Woah I made this post ages ago. :l

Not sure if this applies anymore really because my hair now falls at my shoulders. But another part of my appearance people do comment is my height, I seem to baffle most people who haven't seen me in years or people I meet for the first time. x)

Probably either my height because I'm kind of short (5'2''), or my hair. Sometimes I get compliments on my hair, and sometimes I get comments on how quickly it grows. Near the end of last summer, I had my hair cut short so that it was just above my shoulders, and now it's long again!

My hair. A lot of girls I know seem to love it. (It kind of looks like Hilbert's.)

I generally get told I look like Harry Potter

My hair get commented a lot because I have lots of hair, usually along the lines that I haven't gone to the barber for years.

My eyes, which appear to change from gray to blue to green. And my longer and darker than normal eyelashes for a guy.

The fact I look like my sister.
Maybe for the birth mark I had that ran from the middle of my forehead to the tip of my nose,but that's gone now so...I have no idea.I'm not noticed much,anyway.Just the way I like it.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom