• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What party did you use against Team RR

Did you use any Legendaries or Mega Evolutions against RR

• I used a Legendary

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I used a Mega Evolution

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I used both

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I used neither

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
live fast die frequently
Reaction score
I played through Ultra Moon as Roxie and did an in-character adventure log. I used some of her normal team against Rainbow Rocket, but also trained up a couple new members.

-Scolipede
-Mega Gengar
-Toxicroak
-Salazzle
-Alolan Muk
-Naganadel

DIVAS Kyla Angeline KZ Yeng/Maja Salvador fan,
Reaction score
For the Aether employee/Faba Multi battle, i used Mega Gengar (Ultra Sun)/Mega Mewtwo X (Ultra Moon)
In the Guzma Multi Battle against two Grunts, used Mega Mewtwo X (Ultra Moon)/Mega Scizor (Ultra Sun)
Here is the Pokemon i used against each boss in Ultra Sun version, in Ultra Moon, i just used the opposite legendary against all of their Pokemon.
Maxie (Mega Metagross, Garchomp and Primal Groudon)
Archie (Mega Tyranitar, Gengar, Gyarados, Primal Kyogre)
Cyrus (Mega Lucario, Palkia)
Lysandre (Yveltal, Lucario, Garchomp, Mega Gyarados)
Ghetsis (Reshiram, Mega Garchomp)
Giovanni (Scizor, Metagross, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Mega Mewtwo Y)