• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

What Pokemon ability would best fit you?

Crashing Curlipede
Reaction score
I guess Slow Start. I rarely feel like jumping right into things anymore, especially first thing in the morning when I just want to sit down and sip my coffee for a while.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
  • Staff
speed boost would be the closest thing for me. @[email protected];

... not that im very fast. i just couldn't find another ability that has to do with someone who has a lot of energy, usually...

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
Stall: I frequently procrastinate.
Own Tempo: I'm very adamant about working at my own pace and doing things in ways that I feel are authentic to me.
Hidden Ability (Available):
Natural Cure:
I recover from illnesses very quickly.

Space rock
Reaction score
Cute Charm. Jk it's be Anticipation cause I'm pretty anxious lol

Yoom...Tah!!!
Reaction score
Hmm... I love this idea :D
Own Tempo and Oblivious. Apart from this, I would go with Inner Focus too, because once I start my work, I am totally into it.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
  • Staff
apparently i'd also have Natural Cure because i rarely get sick and even when i do, the sickness only lasts for a few days max. @[email protected]

don't call me squirt
Reaction score
either Emergency Exit for getting out of uhh everything (ahh yes procrastination)
Prankster (just cause)
Gluttony (i eat too much)
Slow Start (i can't just do a bunch of new stuff)
so yeahh

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Anticipation, for one, as I'm an anxiety patient, so I can get pretty anxious, especially in certain situations. Even family get-togethers make me skittish despite it being family. It also ties into the following "ability".

Another would be Wimp Out (sadly), as I was bullied and beaten a lot as a kid/early teen, causing me to develop severe social phobia (I still have both the physical AND emotional scars from those days), so my first instinct whenever I feel threatened is to beat a quick retreat, if possible. I've gotten a bit better over the years, thanks to a LOT of therapy, so Emergency Exit might be more fitting, but the point remains.

Heh, these abilities make me feel a lot like Wade Duck from US Acres (Garfield's lesser-known sister comic, in case you don't know), something that I admit is fitting.

Requiem Raver
Reaction score
Pick Up: I have a habit of picking up all sorts of things from the ground or wherever.

Own Tempo: It's pretty difficult to confuse me and I like doing things at my own pace.

Team Mud
Reaction score
Either Insomnia (I don’t fall asleep easily, especially at college), Dry Skin (my hands crack and bleed in the winter due to how dry it gets), or Anticipation (I can get very stressed while waiting for something).

The moon... is where you will start to waver.
Reaction score
ice body bc i like winter lol
also own tempo

Last edited:
Fear the Eagle
Reaction score
Anger Point: I have some anger issues and there are a few things that would be considered "critical hits" on me which would trigger this ability.
Anticipation: I comstantly plan things out ahead of time, anticipating what ,ight happen either out of excitement or anxiety. I'm almost always wrong but, hey, whatcha gonna do.

Living it up in the stratosphere
Reaction score
Moxie: "The Pokémon shows moxie, and that boosts the Attack stat after knocking out any Pokémon."
I don't start out in most situations feeling confident. However, once I notice that I'm on a roll, I'm very outgoing and brash.

Analytic: "Boosts move power when the Pokémon moves last."
I prefer to hang back and think carefully about the situation before making a move. This would definitely apply to battles.

Anticipation: "The Pokémon can sense an opposing Pokémon's dangerous moves."
I tend to assume that future situations will be much worse than they are. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.