• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What pokemon and strategie would you like the Galar gym leaders to use in the new anime?

Matleo

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
- taking Milo would want to see him with Eldegos, Appletun and Trevenant or Gourgeist?

-Nessa with Arrowkewda and Drednaw is a start, her fist pokemon could be Pelipper or Golisopod or maybe better Cramorrant?

-Kabu with Centiscorch is known but maybe Sallazle ? Torkoal? or Volcarona? Chandelure? Arcanine was used in gyms and league, ninetales in contests...

-Bea Hitmontop can be used in a non gym battle one on one, sparing, Falinks, Sirfetchd, Graploct could be her main pokemon for regular gym match, her G-Machamp for a rematch?

-Allister Mimikyu, Cursola(Perish body) and G-Gengar would be nice but as a offivial gym match.

-Opal in gym and Bede in League

-Piers in gym Marnie in League

- Raihan why not Dragapult and Dragovish? as a dragon trainer?

Bede and Marnies relations with gyms and wanting to win the league would be nice tie to Ash.
Especially that Geordie and Melony seem both interesting with their pokemon.

I would want Ash to battle and gain 8 badges but meet thos other gym leaders and have a sparing battle or gain 2 more badges...

With the Galar characters probably coming around the time the first DLC drops, i can see some characters getting pokemom from the additions.

For example, we've seen a G-Max Dreadnaw already in the anime, so maybe Nessa gets a G-Max Blastoise instead?

With the Galar characters probably coming around the time the first DLC drops, i can see some characters getting pokemom from the additions.

For example, we've seen a G-Max Dreadnaw already in the anime, so maybe Nessa gets a G-Max Blastoise instead?

Drednaw is her thing but maybe Gary comes back as profesor and researcher and rival for a tournament or battle....

I hope Raihan keeps his weather-team focus. It made him memorable in the games.

I think it'd be hilarious if Opal's quizzes were integrated into an anime-adapted Gym Battle. Whoever battles her, Ash or Go, should have their Pokemon negatively affected, in a comical fashion, if they get her questions wrong.
I am wondering how they'd portray that. Some sort of hi-tech zapper that weakens them? Cartoon shenanigans?

I hope Raihan keeps his weather-team focus. It made him memorable in the games.

Hands down my favorite Gym Battle to date. It was intense, it was back-and-forth, it was unique, and it was fun (at least for me). If they do animate this, I hope they do it justice.

I am wondering how they'd portray that. Some sort of hi-tech zapper that weakens them? Cartoon shenanigans?

That's what I was thinking! Or dumping ice cubes over the Pokemon and Trainer, using one of those comical boxing-gloves to hit someone, using other Pokemon's attacks to impair like a bunch of Budew's releasing Stun Spore, etc.

I still think after the world tournament ash is going to Galar without Go, a new girl and boy will acomplish Ash hopefully .

Taking the Dlcs are out now I think the water type gym leader Nessa should get Cramorant with dual wing beat ad belch,
Flip turn move and Barrawskewda, Drednaw(gigantamax) moves like dive could be cool here... they can even make a double battle(to use surf or dive to activate cramorants ability), a one on one battle and a third battle .... or ash water type could learn dive once... Sobble would be cool with it.

generally they could maybe have a plan to do such a series but want to make it more spectacular testing new anime style

Now with the new moves and new pokemon realesed the anime could take much longer then Alola and would be good to make

I still think after the world tournament ash is going to Galar without Go, a new girl and boy will acomplish Ash hopefully .

Once Ash finishes up the World Tournament then he is off to the next region featured in generation 9.

There will be no traditional Galar series.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom