• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon Are You? - An Exhaustive Gen 1 Pokéquiz

notquitethere

Reaction score
Which of the 151 Gen 1 Pokémon Are You?

This is a multiple-choice question-based personality quiz that will decide once and for all which Pokémon you are.

A bit of background: six or seven years ago one of the flash crazes at the time on the face book was a terrible Pokémon personality quiz. You know the sort: only eight or so possible results and everybody got Vileplume. Don't get me wrong, some people are Vileplumes. But not everyone. I knew I could do better. So I hit bulbapedia and got cracking and about a day or so later the quiz was made. I limited myself to 151 Pokémon partly because I didn't want to make too much work for myself and partly because I was an over-nostalgic Gen 1 elitist back then. I've since moved on from that view: I have fond memories of Nuzleaf consistently letting me down so much that I spread a disparaging trendy phase about him. Something like, "Why Is Nuzleaf So Disappointing?".

Anyway about that time I shared the quiz on this forum and about three people got something out of it and then I mostly forgot about it all for six or seven years and the original site I'd hosted the quiz on had since died and the original files were stuck on an old broken desktop computer. But with the wonders of hard drive recovery and a new website I am now able to share that original quiz with you all once more! Enjoy responsibly.

I got Farfetch'd and i couldn't be happier with that result! Not everyone will 'get' me, but they remember me for being unique.

006 Charizard

Charizard are very competitive, but will not waste time with inferior opponents. They can get very angry at times, but tend not to harm people weaker than themselves.

124 Jynx

Jynx are controversial, love to dance but are hard to understand.

Depends if I pick Psychology or Philosophy.

Last edited:
019 Rattata

Rattata live a fast paced life. They are virile and adaptive and though many people like them, just as many find them to be a nuisance.

102 Exeggcute

Exeggcute form into tight social groups: they can be stalwart friends, but have clique-making tendencies.

I'm a bunch of eggs apparently. Dissapointing to say the least.

Articuno. A friend only to the doomed...? But at least it's correct in that I hate confrontation.

I'm a Farfetch'd. I guess that explains why, whenever I see a leek, I have to pick it up and say "Farfetch'd! Farfetch'd!" (I'm not kidding, I do actually do this)

045 Vileplume

Vileplume has a heavy head, but is bright and lively. Some people don't react well to them, but many find them quite alluring.

Not terrible I guess. I do wonder what it means by heavy head though, my unruly hair or my thoughts? :p

Mew

Mew is an intelligent Pokémon and will only appear to someone with a pure heart. It also acts very childish, wanting everybody it trusts to play with it. It laughs most of the time. It is attracted to lullabies and will try to stay as close to the music as possible.

I think it match my personality.

094 - GENGAR
Gengar have a strange, some might say twisted, sense of humour. They have done things others would not dream of doing and relished the acts with a grin.

Huh. No wonder Gengar's my favorite Pokemon.

019 Rattata

Rattata live a fast paced life. They are virile and adaptive and though many people like them, just as many find them to be a nuisance.

038 Ninetales

Ninetales are very intelligent and mysterious but quick to hold grudges.

Pretty impressive analysis given the questions it asked. Kudos to the creator.

018 Pidgeot

Pidgeot are calm and confident in their abilities. They are also often quite attractive.

Well, you know...

I got Farfetch'd. It kind of suits me, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

I got Cloyster. I'm pretty happy with that, it's my second favorite Gen 1 Water-type after Starmie. :)

133 Eevee

Eevee have little in the way of characteristic quirks, but are usually loyal and affectionate and are able to adapt to whatever situation they find themselves in.

Sounds pretty close to me.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom