• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon are you hoping return in The Indigo Disk

Queen Of Space

“Don’t get cooked! Stay off the hook!”//Luna
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Since the indigo disk is coming out in 9 days I wanna hear what Pokémon you hope to return!

Personally I want Minior due to the fact it is my favorite Pokémon so it’s return would be extremely awesome.

What about you guys?

ugh i want absol so badly. haven't seen it though :<
frankly i was really hoping for all the starters to become available (tbh i figured it would happen sooner or later, i was just getting a touch impatient i guess) so i'm grateful for that; it'll be exciting to have serperior on the switch!
furfrou and beedrill are some of my other unrealistic crack picks i guess... golisopod too dammit. sigh, the tradeoffs we must make for the starters.
is garbodor confirmed? for some reason i thought it was but i want it too. maybe my brain is making stuff up though; i'm fairly sure cinccino is confimed, which i'm REALLY happy about
no complaints abt audino either

crappp, of course it wasn't
i guess since what mon show up in the game is up to gf's discretion ones with a smaller... market ig such as garbodor are less likely to be available
(i'm still grateful we got furret, it's been too long since that one was catchable in a non-remake mainline game)
tbh i'd like to see the fossil pokemon as well

I would 100% wish that Skitty would return. It’s my favorite and Pokémon only put it on one game in the switch. So I’m hoping that it will have another to add to it’s collection of appearing games! It’s more or so unlikely but I still have a small string of hope for its return.

Keep leaks in the Leaks And Rumors Thread
Moderator Notice

Hey guys!

We've been getting several instances here of people mentioning datamines and leaks in this thread. Given there's some people who may want to avoid pre-release leaks, we'd like to keep the majority of this forum a leak-free zone.

Any mentions of leak, datamines and rumors should be kept in our Scarlet Violet Leaks and Rumors Thread.

There's definitely stuff to be discussed regarding leaks or datamining, but try to keep it to its designated thread.

Just a brief reminder, that's all, thanks!

THAT REMINDS ME
how did i not say togepi line. i want the togepi line. and purugly

im sorry but im pretty indifferent toward most of the confirmed mon except for the starters ;-; i mean alcremie and minccino are great! but... i dunno. and there's no sign of my all-time favorite either, but we can't always get what we want ofc ofc
and on the bright side, the good thing abt your very close second favorite being an extremely popular pokemon is that it's pretty much guaranteed to be in every game (except for some remakes ig)

Since the indigo disk is coming out in 9 days I wanna hear what Pokémon you hope to return!

What about you guys?

Most of my favorite Pokémon are already present in the games (Weavile, Tyranitar, Charizard, Gengar, Scizor, ...), so the Pokémon returning in the DLC is not one of the main factors that would justify my interest in the expansion.

Personally, I'm more interested in the new Pokémon that should be added than the ones that should return. Still, I'm happy with the potential return of starters, especially from the Bulbasaur and Torchic evolutionary line, which are one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom