• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon Are You?

Preferred Pokemon.

• I like the Cute and cuddly ones :3

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • I like the Beautiful ones.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I like the Roaring Beasts!!!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • I like the odd bunch o.O

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • If they are good in battle I don't care.

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters

Blue Dragon

七パーセント
Reaction score
What Pokemon do you tend to favor and pick to train in the Pokemon games.

Is it the Cute and Cuddly ones?

Spr_5b_573.png
Spr_5b_494.png
Spr_5b_298.png

Is it the Beautiful and Graceful ones?
Spr_4d_350_m.png
Spr_5b_282.png
Spr_4p_407_m.png

Is it the Beastly and Roaring ones?
Spr_4h_130_m.png
Spr_5b_612.png
Spr_3f_059.png

Is it the odd looking ones?
Spr_5b_089.png
Spr_5b_579.png
Spr_5b_237.png

I like all kinds, but I think it's interesting to know what other people tend to steer towards.

Eh, I voted for the last option xD
I don't think there's a particular category of Pokemon I'm drawn towards. If I catch something, try it out and it seems decent, then voila, its now part of the team and I'll keep training it :B

I like my Pokemon to be aesthetically pleasing. Sometimes, I find myself drawn to a Pokemon for reasons I can't explain (Gastrodon is a good example). Even though I may have "standards" for my Pokemon, the Pokemon themselves tend to dictate what I like and don't like xD

Lately, I've found myself liking Swoobat more and more. I finally decided to catch a Woobat and now I'm going to raise it.

I prefer the cute and cuddly ones, but in-game I use the ones that are actually good in battle.

I like everyone as long as they're good in battle, so I picked the last option.

While I do prefer cute pokemon like Buneary and Ralts and Piplup... I also find Cranidos really cute, but he evolves into a roaring Rampardos - a beast. So yeah

I actually prefer the odd ones myself. I like using the Pokemon who are underloved because they aren't considered cute or cool. A lot of the time, they end up being very good in battle.

I voted for the odd bunch, as my tastes in Pokemon have become somewhat strange. What I consider "cute" a lot of others think is ugly.

Let's take Golett, for example. To me, it's utterly adorable. But to many others, it's a hideous little thing that needs to be evolved immediately. Then there's Golurk. Most would call that big fella "cool" but I peg him as "beautiful". It's the same with Sawk. He's considered ugly by most but I find him pretty darned cute.

...maybe it's not my taste in Pokemon that's odd. Maybe it's just me.

Its hard to choose. If I were a Pokemon, I would either want to be a Pikachu, Staraptor, or Infernape. Pikachu falls under the cute and cuddly option, Staraptor may fall under the beautiful and graceful ones or something, I don't know but its my favorite bird Pokemon, and I guess Infernape would be a beast probably.. such a hard decision.

I tend to lean towards the more intimidating varieties, but I wouldn't say it defines my choice. Its nice to have a more uniform aesthetic but there are so many other reasons to pick different Pokemon; moves, type, compatibility, etc... that their appearance often fades into relative insignificance, to my mind at least.

My sig pretty much answers this I think. I choose what I like and roll with it. I form my team based more on typing than appearance. I always have a flying type, a water type, etc.

I'm not a pokemon I'm a human.
lol jk

I like them all except for the odd ones.

Most of my favorite Pokémon are the cute ones, but they are not the ones I usually use in my teams. I tend to use Pokémon that are not too bad in battles, but they still need to have a design that appeals to me.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom