What Pokemon do you hate and why?

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
-Dragonite: it's a disappointment that the beautiful Dragonair evolves into an orange barney with wings
-Mewtwo: it's overrated and I've never liked its design
-Claydol: its eyes scares me. Might be my trypophobia
-Magmortar and Lickilicky: I feel these are unneeded evolutions and they are so ugly
-Landorus: because everyone and their mother uses it in competitive
-Barbaracle: it's so ugly! really, really ugly
-Ultra Beasts: I dislike the concept as a whole. I don't like any of them and wouldn't care if they never came back.
-Greedent (or whatever the fat squirrel is called)

we could be heroes
Reaction score
this.

words cannot describe enough the unease i feel towards seeing hypno. i suppose hate is kind of a strong word, even though i might have used it in the past referring to hypno. i dont have a burning hatred for it. i just feel massively uncomfortable with its existence. i don't like its creepy theme nor its appearance, and that about sums up the extent of my discomfort with it. it doesn't personally offend me, it just weirds me out. it hypnotizes people and eats their dreams. maybe it's the hypnotism part. that's also probably why i don't like malamar, aside from malamar having kind of a punchable smirky face.

but there you go!

I'm a funny bug.
Reaction score
1593909254722.png
I never cared for its design, but what really ruined my impression of Seismitoad was this card right here. While in the standard TCG format, he was the head of some of the most toxic strategies ever allowed. My least favorite Pokemon just for that reason alone

Reaction score
Zubat: Overexposure can kill everything, specially when it can confuse you. Every cave when it doesn't appear instantly becomes better.

Floatzel: It gave me a lot of troubles on Platinum with its high speed and Ice moves, and its design isn't exactly god-tier. Its lack of appearances in recent game have slowly moved it to "neutral" though.

Goodra: All chances of a dragon-mollusk or even a decent follow-up to Goomy and Sligoo are wasted on this gooey Barney. I'm nos against the idea of a friendly defensive pseudo, but was this the best thing they could come up with?

Aromatisse: Very ugly and a very disappointing evolution to Spritzee.

Alolan Golem: Also offensively ugly, Golem has potential for improvement and their best idea was to stick Probopass' beard, Gigalith's rock protusions and Rhyperior' rock-throwing gimmick, it made me lost any hope for regional forms until Galar's were revealed.

Reaction score
There are very few Pokemon I outright hate, though my least favorite is probably female Unfezant. I actually quite like the design and coloration of male Unfezant, but female Unfezant is very bland and very standard when ti comes to bird designs.

The design is bad enough, but their stats are also very disappointing. There is nothing special about their stat distribution, just high attack and speed with not much else being that great. This is very similar to both Swellow and Staraptor before it and Talonflame after it, just to mention the Roue 1 birds. My main issue with the stats is that its movepool seems to focus fairly evenly on both physical and special attacks, but its special attack is so low that it can't really use stuff like Air Slash/Hurricane and Heat Wave even if it wanted to. Making it moreso a special attacker would have at least given it something to make it more unique.

At least Super Luck is a good ability and actually gives it something that separates it competitively from the other bird Pokemon, but Guts Swellow and Reckless Staraptor are as good or better in almost every regard.

Honestly if every Unfezant looked exclusively like the male version I probably wouldn't be so critical of the Pokemon as a whole, but female Unfezant is just so bland or outclassed in almost every aspect that I feel like it's probably my least favorite Pokemon.

It's roly-poly time!
Reaction score
I'd have to say that one of the Pokemon I hate the most is Pheromosa.

Reaction score
None. I've stopped hating certain Pkmn...or at least I can hate but it turns into mere dislike after a while. I don't like 99% of Galar Pkmn but my hate stems from the games themselves and not the Pkmn which are a lesser problem compared to all the rest.
I think that all Pkmn can be loved by someone, even if not me.