• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon Do You Hope Won't Be In B/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faithful Fresian

Hsppy birthday America
Reaction score
Personally I don't wanna see zubat,tentacool or magicarp. THEY'RE IN EVERY GAME!!!!!

Pikachu. It'll probably be in there anyway unfortunately...

wingul is annoying too when on the water if its not tentacool then its wingul bothering me.

if they put those pokemon in i either want them to be seen much less than previous games or their evolved forms be in the wild so we just have to breed them to get them

Last edited:
yup theres no hope for us lol... Hey faithful going off topic but did you ever get a good connection yesturday?

Get rid of zubat it is so annoying, always using confusion :(

Zubat, Geodude, Machop, Tentacool, Magikarp, and Wingull.

I just recently have added Crobat to my favorites so I can't really say I hope they take Zubat out.

But Geodude/Graveler (stupid self-destructor) I could stand to lose until the National Dex, and Magikarp at least being somewhat rare would be nice.

i seriously don't have to go back to turning off the volume on my ds and start listening to japanese music just to get those annoying pokemon to go away.i don't know why but they come up less when i do.i'm trying to learn japanese so i can at least know what the songs are saying. Watashi wa hijō ni Nippon de wa mada nigate

Even though there going to be in one way or another, no zubat/golbat clones in the caves please.

Patchirisu... That is all.

I like Zubat, and Magikarp >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom