• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What PokeMon do you resemble most?

NosepassRules92

I don't know what to put.
Reaction score
My gf thinks I look like a Marshtomp. Real attractive description, I know. lol
What PokeMon do you guys think you look like?

I think I look like an Absol. White and black are my most dominant color =))

I think I kind of look like Pikachu. But then again, I probably look more like Bidoof...

I don't look like a Pokemon at all, or at least I can't bring myself to compare me to one.

But I do know somebody who frowns like a Shroomish all the time.

I look like a Tsutarja- a smart smug bastard just standing there wating to impress some one and show off awesome ness, plus a lot of people like me, and a lot of people like Tstarja, so yeah ^_^'

Luxray. His hair is sorta like mine, and my eyes get that way when I'm sleepy or pissed:drowsy:. But I do not have blue skin>.>

I think that I resemble a medicham, just because of the facial expression.

Swampert
Infernape. Our head is the same (Flame, messy hair), and I prefer to crouch most of the time when I get tired.

Well I'd like to say Gardevoir but I don't have green hair, lol.
Hmm maybe more like that Gochiruzeru thing, I dunno.
This is really hard trying to think actually, lol.

The Pokémon that I look like the most is probably Lucario. I am really skinny, I have a pointed nose, my canine teeth are sort of pointed, and I have well-toned muscles. And also, I can sometimes tell hwat someone is thinking (I'm not kidding!)and I'm really active.

I look like a Steelix Feraligator, at least that's what my sister said.

To be honest, I feel I look more like a Dragonite.. just without the tail and wings.

I have a body built almost exactly like it.

A Ninetales. I guess I'm lithe and nimble like one and have good speed and skill. :D I do imagine me in Pokemon form having other oddities such as Shiny appearance, those bracelet things that Houndoom have on their legs, and Shiny Giratina (Altered Form) wings.

Yes, I said a little bit too much xD

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom