• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What PokeMon do you resemble most?

I look like Mawile, but taller (obviously). Plus, we still don't know what my hair did with that brush...

I don't really know...I've never really fit well with any of these kinda things, I can never relate to characters and I don't feel like I fit the place of any characters.

I feel more like a Shroomish, I kinda look more like Blaziken, but I want to be a Nidoking.

This.

I don't really know for sure what Pokemon I resemble, really. I guess I'm a Vigoroth, because I'm lanky, ugly, and I have rings around my eyes. And I have no problem with that.

Machoke! Just kidding, I'd say my face can take on the form of Ivysaur's tenacity, Pidgeot's determination, Persian's superiority, Lapras's tranquility, Moltres's fury, Dragonair's serenity, Bayleef's joy, Dunsparce's bliss, Dokkora's mischievousness, and Mebukijika's sincerity
yes, I looked at all the sprites. don't judge me.

Most likely a Gengar.
I'm quite depressed most of the time, hence dark and ghost type.
I like to laugh and play tricks on people.
My hands are always cold. I don't need to keep anything warm. Warm is for babies.
I love to be alone, and I like quiet spaces.

I also resemble a Sableye; Im pretty skinny, act someone creepy, and grin all the time for no apparent reason. In addition, neither of us have real eyes (Mine are covered up, at least).

Darkrai because i bring despair apon people souls..... jk lolz but i do like red and black people do not understand me and my conversations sometimes but people to sleep. Also i could be a gengar.

WAIT WAIT WAIT i am a Dragonite because i am quiet i am nice i am an orange dragon. and i can fly.

or i am more of an aqutice pokemon so i could still be dragonite but i could be..... im just going to leave it at that because i can not think of only one.

Dam this is hard i am a lot like shuckle because i just hide in my shell. but i am a black belt so i guess it could be lucario.

The Flug^-^

Last edited:
If I had leprosy, I'd say Mr. Mime.

But for right now, I'd say a skinnier Psyduck.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom