• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

what pokemon do you think should of been in pokemon legends arceus?

Battista

aka ItalianBaptist
Reaction score
These games seemed set up to have Kubfu/Urshifu in, since the latter’s two forms would seem to have inspired the Battle Styles of this game.

Maybe they introduce a third form that switches back and forth depending on what Style you’re using, connecting the Fusion Strike from the TCG and bringing it all together.

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score
These games seemed set up to have Kubfu/Urshifu in, since the latter’s two forms would seem to have inspired the Battle Styles of this game.

Maybe they introduce a third form that switches back and forth depending on what Style you’re using, connecting the Fusion Strike from the TCG and bringing it all together.
Yeah, I’m surprised that the lore surrounding Kubfu and Urshifu was just dropped as flavor text when a Sinnoh tie-in would have been an awesome way to promote PLA since Sinnoh/Hisui is pretty mountainous already. Maybe they’re saving the line for SV’s region?

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
A couple of missing counterparts like Whimsicott or Mandibuzz. Why not, if Lilligant and Braviary can be in the game?

In a purely personal sense, Ludicolo would have perfectly fit a hole in my team. I'm switching between Rotom Mow and Wash as a "next best thing" though. And on that track, Shiftry too, both it and Ludicolo have very Japanese origins. Seedot could even drop from shaking trees.

Last edited:

Totem_Rowlet

Chilling on a Beach somewhere.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He-Him
  • More fairy types + Platinum Dex
  • More things at night
  • More dragon types that aren't legends or pseudos
  • More later gen pokemon

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Not sure how "Ancient" is Ancient, and I know it's Sinnoh not Kanto, but would've been cool for Kabutops and Omastar to be running around in the wild.
Given that you can see the Sinnoh Fossil pokemon embedded in the walls, and the game takes place in the late 1860's, I doubt there'd be fossils in the wild outside of distortions

Iris_clover

I’m doin fine?
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/they/he/it
I thjink it should have been like Bpsd. Where at the start of the game you have all the Pokémon normal6 there but them once you unlock post-game and complete the dex you get access to other Pokémon, for example other starters.

Beer&Nyquil

getting sodas
Reaction score
that wouldnt have made much sense in a game where the whole purpose is to find all the pokemon

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Most of the Pokemon missing from the modern Sinnoh dex - Wingull/Pelipper, Absol, Houndour/Houndoom, Meditite/Medicham, etc. Wingull and Pelipper might've migrated to Hisui later on but what about Meditite and Medicham? Absol's absence makes the least sense imo, since surely they must've sensed the rift.